Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pro-Abortion activist looking just about how you'd expect.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
799036F2 3E60 44EC B48A 10A578BDA361

I have no problem with women getting abortions but find it strange they promote it

I have no problem with women getting abortions but find it strange they promote it
they promote it because it lets them have rampant unprotected sex with multiple men and face no consequences for their actions

unprotected sex with random men is the ultimate form of male attention, which foids literally live for

simple as

"I am fine with killing babies I just don't know why they promote it"

It's always the ones who none would consciously impregnate that are actively pro abortion.

only foids, sexhaver men, and male feminist support abortions because it benefits them for being able to partake in insanely degenerate actions with no potential for repercussion

wonder why he is okay with it

they promote it because it lets them have rampant unprotected sex with multiple men and face no consequences for their actions

unprotected sex with random men is the ultimate form of male attention, which foids literally live for

simple as

It's always the ones who none would consciously impregnate that are actively pro abortion.
I'd dump my load in this crazy bitch. Even if she'd probably kill it :feelsbadman:

jfl, she fits the feminist stereotype perfectly: fat + dyed hair + soy faced + ugly whore with glasses.
she probably use her dead fetuses as proteins powder every night
only foids, sexhaver men, and male feminist
this
@IncelCream is not even an incel and he bragged a lot of time about how he was able to fuck a sheboon but he wasn't attracted to her
just some larping race baiting normie.

Killing is based. Rid the suffering of a new body rn child who will be forced to born in this cucked world

Abortions should be illegal because foids can just not have sex

jfl, she fits the feminist stereotype perfectly: fat + dyed hair + soy faced + ugly whore with glasses.
she probably use her dead fetuses as proteins powder every night

this
@IncelCream is not even an incel and he bragged a lot of time about how he was able to fuck a sheboon but he wasn't attracted to her
just some larping race baiting normie.
Cope, I'm still trying to rizz her :feelscry:

Typical 7th wave feminist extremist. Kill her asap

Who is breeding with this thing seriously

Not surprised there is a "dindu nuffin" pitbull dogpill next to the schizoid femist

Lmao at the dog on the poster. Dogpill confirmed.

Killing is based. Rid the suffering of a new body rn child who will be forced to born in this cucked world

Yup, the less people trapped in this hell the better.