Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Privileged white woman in SF gets what she voted for

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
I am anti-democracy regardless, but giving women the right to vote made it worse exponentially.
Firstly they want to live in big crowded cities to find Chad and secondly they vote a way so that criminals can almost do anything and still be free. And then they complain, JFL. The only way out of that is total sharia.

Women deserve the society that they and their simps voted for.

BlandIllBadger-size_restricted.gif

You get what you fucking deserve!!

I know for sure it's always Larping when foids gotta bring shit to social media for clout instead of immediately bringing it to the authorities, bitch is privileged af and the worst thing she had to worry about was Starbucks getting her order wrong, I visited there and it's not that bad compared to anywhere else in commiefornia regarding being attacked/threatened.

Foids are so retarded

This is the Superboss for Foids, by the way.

Their most miserable moment.

Send her to Africa

not worth watching

Giga alpha spitcel

"move or I'll rape you" :chad:

She's probably gonna get gangbanged by a pack of niggers on the way home one of these days.

Libtards deserve worse. She's lucky that's all that happened.

Holy shit LMFAO
:lul:

Which of you guys did this? :feelshehe:

Then these stupid liberal whores move into the rural zone and fuck it up for us

Then these stupid liberal whores move into the rural zone and fuck it up for us

Don't know her, and don't care for any distortions she had planned.

Screenshot from 2021 12 14 17 12 51

Screenshot from 2021 12 14 17 12 00

Indeed, a very truthful quote. Unplanned, I was the child of an ectopic pregnancy that resolved itself spontaneously.

Sadly, I was born with GI anomalies and hypospadias(They are known to occur together).
Toilet or not, attempting to retcon observations in isolation isn't very...wise.

Re: lmao my dad who's been away for like most of my life

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158661030Thursday, March 26, 2015 1:27 AM CDT
Biologically, fertilization occurred, and that certainly wasn't a mistake. It would seem that your father is using you as a target for his own issues, likely out of internal psychological conflict for his abandonment of his offspring. Personally, I would suggest communicating with a trained professional in psychology about this as the situation is apparently causing you distress due to your lack of parental acceptance.
Re: I have no ego whatsoever

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150854133Sunday, November 30, 2014 8:34 PM CST
"problem is I've cut off contacts with everyone outside my family except for a select group of people once a month at a club meeting so yeah" I would suggest attempting to retrieve an assessment from a qualified psychologist.
u live for?

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182817833Monday, February 01, 2016 1:07 AM CST
Well TheMagentaDelight, your evident naivety is rather astounding, and repulsive. The concept of "living for family" is certainly existent. It is the product of the natural hedonistic-inclinations shared mutually between all human individuals. Relatives provide many individuals with a mechanism to receive self-pleasure via reassurance/assistance from external people. That is why they are so heavily celebrated.

Stupid bitch just could move out to somewhere normal instead of the trashcan that is SF. I'm not even American, but even I know that place is a shithole.

Bump Chan checking in

i dont know what i hate more, these women or the primitives they brought here