Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Privileged homeless females

fXYC9JANU-fhR4WWFroejnEMI7fa_n7wryLpx5fLx6nCNJxe_hB1YaoyJ4znFwKq26CMKx92VFYMNSynEWiA5yd71bjAnsIjLw4UnP6yD7WMZwMmmWt_gzrzdWZCeAgZWqhfvTVIHg-TRyb16qqnAHVFBtfVDxf1oyWLiMH5yU905VN59vtNx9L7PTYtYbPZUfzNll4fbyzkKbiaALrRsgFucD_Wl_njiJwnJteQsrWlGsJ-lJaPD_nmpLZbjTmY3X5jaGvCXxrYkvUh1YUfojxag-g_yvkIJNj8iKKC1xEwFmbDHbvGFgZiKL9TV0cqOC7SjC-fM-4lT3YzumGKL3OWnOJqmjUjwTE5t_-e36u9QbYOHaoMZZ14fUWycrDi3PorZRl4qa5LjdgIBsf5nuTjhXBqA9ROk9363cirn5AY3Vcgjo0Es3r4PgsPGcmqnApqySC6fZ6DZd4r_lpycoYHrRf9kOSNvGwqXYZ3-tAppSTdmI_lv_SP4ER9kN5BbkBqmnxJtkY1S3lTx7cYvTSCZXjUi9RUUwxUgWwXVRjkz1psegT8qkgrqGu2FQwu0GPKZx0kzarPQwSl1x-sowKMAETTqlPsyCQ3vinTRPcUPgwGP04xGq0qkjwVNuaONJlyUZVlBIrFkvXW9Lu-IvmxOB5wRmQ2-9yKwnO0s9hpJ3SvEQzMava-wJ4jChHXSOw6qfW14nmEveUMqn94b3fWSwjSx_3LPkJBfV-JIrJ08qSWRGO3DWecXZXNRrd3kBWQ5FIBKsvrEnOaBWctJBuy_DESqeRW5NO9s8ARb3nORS9kkjay28UEk-WEThhR9WE3y79sQ9Kjpwct0MZT5dOacrVFdX-bO-kbUc8mNrUAPEMoSI5zn8RUVc9xKQUJb2GS7psJEAKpHi8BIuGZXDSMUyJILrKFSubua7_rucv1DbzC=w720-h558-s-no

She’ll be alright, females are always taken care of.

She’ll be alright, females are always taken care of.
I have a pretty high chance of being homeless in the near future and it makes my blood boil that if a foid my age would become homeless she'd be taken care of by the nearest simp in her area.

Andrew tate needs to come in and sex traffic her

Why can’t a foid ever be homeless?
Because she is sitting on a gold mine.

All she has to do is give her pussy to the right guy and she will live a life of luxury.

Why can’t a foid ever be homeless?
Because she is sitting on a gold mine.

All she has to do is give her pussy to the right guy and she will live a life of luxury.

I sometimes see foid junkies in the streets begging for money or just lying around, but maybe they have a place for the night or something. And they are all just homeless bc of drug addictions, if they got clean they could easily get a place with some simp. Homeless people that aren't junkies but just poor are male-only.

Lol, imagine failing at being a fem leach. She is only 19 so I guess that’s why she got picked up by an abusive chad.

Bitch get to work.

They will date the most abusive men imaginable and still make it out to be everyone else's fault