Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Private equity billionaire and friend of the Clintons blows his brains out

The ZOG is merely liquidating itself now. They are slowly seizing control over all aspects of the state & economy, so therefore, they are knocking off any possible loose ends.

he roped due to the guilt of drinking adrenochrome from infants

The ZOG is merely liquidating itself now. They are slowly seizing control over all aspects of the state & economy, so therefore, they are knocking off any possible loose ends.

Friend of the Clintons, or "friend" of the Clintons? It's dangerous to be friends with the Clintons.

Also add that one of Epstein's associates hanged himself in a French prison recently as well, Clintons are ruthless. :feelsjuice:

Also add that one of Epstein's associates hanged himself in a French prison recently as well, Clintons are ruthless. :feelsjuice:
I had a dream that Bill and Hilary wanted to speak with me. They pulled up to me on the side of the road, rolled down their windows, and asked to speak with me inside their Escalade. I stepped in after their security team frisked me, and then I woke up.

It's strange, but a part of me thinks it wasn't a dream and I got drugged to forget and somehow the memories are working their way back as a dream.

Shit, I hope I'm not some fucking Manchurian candidate, being completely oblivious until I get activated.

FUCK.

I had a dream that Bill and Hilary wanted to speak with me. They pulled up to me on the side of the road, rolled down their windows, and asked to speak with me inside their Escalade. I stepped in after their security team frisked me, and then I woke up.

It's strange, but a part of me thinks it wasn't a dream and I got drugged to forget and somehow the memories are working their way back as a dream.

Shit, I hope I'm not some fucking Manchurian candidate, being completely oblivious until I get activated.

FUCK.
Usually people who end up on their bad side end up very dead. :feelsjuice: