Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Prison rape

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I never found prison rape funny. It's a sick demented act that destroys men's lives. We you'd expect normies find it absolutely hilarious. Really shows you how fucking sadistic they are that they find helpless weak men getting violated to be amusing. I feel rage every time I see some joke about men being raped in prison. There's nothing funny about it.

Before some fags scream "but you make rape jokes all the time :soy: " there is a difference between a penis forcefully entering a vagina which will self lubricate; and a penis being shoved in a man's anus which does not self lubricate. Not only is the latter more painful but it's far more dangerous and potentially deadly. At best there's a significant chance a man who's repeatedly raped will suffer loose bowels his entire life. At worst he'll bleed out.

I hope all the cucks that joke about prison rape suffer double heart attacks.

Last edited:
Tells you a lot about society that the government directly causes innocent young men to be sodomized. (Especially when they place blacks and whites in the same prisons when blacks are statistically prone to raping young white men.) meanwhile female rape is this ultimate taboo :soy: :soy: :soy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: give me a fucking break

Call me crazy, but I wish Consentration camps replaced Prisons, it's probably harsh, but I would accept that instead, because that way every prisioner does labour 24/7, eats less and loses weight, to the point where there are no muscled chads in there, everybody is skinny equally, no one has the power above anyone there, it's just turns into a colective rotting.

Foids rape isn't even a big deal, it's like, putting a heterosexual penis into a heterosexual vagina heterosexually at the end of the day. Men raping other men is simply satanic.

Call me crazy, but I wish Consentration camps replaced Prisons, it's probably harsh, but I would accept that instead, because that way every prisioner does labour 24/7, eats less and loses weight, to the point where there are no muscled chads in there, everybody is skinny equally, no one has the power above anyone there, it's just turns into a colective rotting.
I agree. That'd be far better.

Foids rape isn't even a big deal, it's like, putting a heterosexual penis into a heterosexual vagina heterosexually at the end of the day. Men raping other men is simply satanic.

Society sees us men as inhumane

Bite their dick off. No joke

i have seen male on male rape portrayed as a joke literally countless times in mainstream media. whilst only twice portrayed seriously, in american history x and some obscure european film

i have seen male on male rape portrayed as a joke literally countless times in mainstream media. whilst only twice portrayed seriously, in american history x and some obscure european film
It's brutal. The jews in Hollywood think it's hilarious

:yes:

Proves that all thugs are gay.

I agree, and it's so fucked up prison male rape jokes are so common and accepted in society. Even in fucking Marvel movies for kids. But female rape joke? You will NEVER hear one, ever.

Before some fags scream "but you make rape jokes all the time :soy: " there is a difference between a penis forcefully entering a vagina which will self lubricate; and a penis being shoved in a man's anus which does not self lubricate. Not only is the latter more painful but it's far more dangerous and potentially deadly. At best there's a significant chance a man who's repeatedly raped will suffer loose bowels his entire life. At worst he'll bleed out.

More proof that homosexuality is unnatural

faggot thread
IS member

>Gets banned for being one

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
I hope all normies who joke about prison rape get hit by a speeding bus.

prison rape is just one of instruments of breaking the man inside. That might be hot take but norwegian prisons are kinda based because they at least attempt to fix the person, not to make him even worse

Ya. It enrages me when people even try to compare gay rape to rape.

I agree, and it's so fucked up prison male rape jokes are so common and accepted in society. Even in fucking Marvel movies for kids. But female rape joke? You will NEVER hear one, ever.
Hearing that fucking marvel soy movies mock prison rape fills me with rage. They need to make a movie where women are raped as a joke. Fuck these faggots

Ya. It enrages me when people even try to compare gay rape to rape.

I hope all normies who joke about prison rape get hit by a speeding bus.
Based

prison rape is just one of instruments of breaking the man inside. That might be hot take but norwegian prisons are kinda based because they at least attempt to fix the person, not to make him even worse
Agreed. Unfortunately America has no interest in fixing the prison system. The prison system here is basically a zoo where niggers rule