Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Prison/jail is gay, disgusting and evil and needs to be reformed badly worldwide

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
It’s inhumane, can’t believe we still lock people up like wild animals in dirty disgusting roach infested buildings with filthy butthole munching niggers. What is this foul shit? The fucking medieval ages? And nobody ever says anything about it. Really doesn’t solve much because you just come out even worse most of the time and have serious ptsd and lucky if your butthole is intact.

And don’t even get me started on the fact that men just get raped in there like it’s nothing and nobody even cares about it because only women and children truly matter in this world.

If I had it my way I’d just put all the disgusting violent gangsters and thugs to death because these guys are disgusting, and a lot of niggers especially, for some reason niggers have a greater chance of being man butt faggots and bullies, and I say that as a black guy, I’ve had to check black dudes for making gay jokes at me before, I do not play games like that, I don’t know what it is with black dudes and that shit. In general all violent faggot scum will be put to death.

And all other criminals will be put in prisons that look like this below. Anyone who isn’t violent and won’t be a threat to other inmate’s safety will go to institutions like this.

IMG 3004
IMG 3005
IMG 3006

You are just jealous people NEET better than you.

It's definitely cruel.

But, what can you do with violent thugs?

Agreed for profit prisons/jails need to be abolished.

I agree. Prison conditions are inhumane.

Its highly unlikely that change will ever happen because 97% of all inmates are male. Society doesn't care about us.

I say that as a black guy, I’ve had to check black dudes for making gay jokes at me before, I do not play games like that, I don’t know what it is with black dudes and that shit.
Can we have some examples?

You planning a job that's gonna go bad due to you're lack of foresight bro?

They need prisons around as a source of disposable slave labor.

Alot of those prisons are private and designed to milk money
Even government prisons are milking tax mon3y

It's better to just chop limbs off or execute
But the modern world is a retartd shithole

It would be honestly better for the world if the put all those fuckers to death it honestly is pointless to keep them alive i guess there to busy making money they just dont care its a business after all i guess :feelsUgh:

They should stop this

Jail in New Zealand mogs my current life.

Whatever you say convict

It's definitely cruel.

But, what can you do with violent thugs?
slow painful deaths, shown publicly, especially in areas where non incarcerated thugs are high numbers

It would be honestly better for the world if the put all those fuckers to death it honestly is pointless to keep them alive i guess there to busy making money they just dont care its a business after all i guess :feelsUgh:
THIS

It’s inhumane, can’t believe we still lock people up like wild animals in dirty disgusting roach infested buildings with filthy butthole munching niggers. What is this foul shit? The fucking medieval ages? And nobody ever says anything about it. Really doesn’t solve much because you just come out even worse most of the time and have serious ptsd and lucky if your butthole is intact.

And don’t even get me started on the fact that men just get raped in there like it’s nothing and nobody even cares about it because only women and children truly matter in this world.

If I had it my way I’d just put all the disgusting violent gangsters and thugs to death because these guys are disgusting, and a lot of niggers especially, for some reason niggers have a greater chance of being man butt faggots and bullies, and I say that as a black guy, I’ve had to check black dudes for making gay jokes at me before, I do not play games like that, I don’t know what it is with black dudes and that shit. In general all violent faggot scum will be put to death.

And all other criminals will be put in prisons that look like this below. Anyone who isn’t violent and won’t be a threat to other inmate’s safety will go to institutions like this.

View attachment 1184142View attachment 1184143View attachment 1184144
I have heard Prisoners hide shanks up in their rectums. Gayest thing I have ever heard. COs often catch this by making them do three squats(it will pierce their rectums) or just making them spread their asshole. Prison is the gayest and grossest place in the world:feelskek: