Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Prison break

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
The best shit i have ever seen on Netflix and Disney +

I didn’t even sleep, because i wanted to watch it over night

Oz>>>Prison Break

Maybe i watch

Man I wish I could go back in time and watch Prison Break all over again as a first timer. One of my all time favorite shows to this day. You're lucky you won't have to wait for Season 5 to come out like those like me who watched the show when it was still airing, since they released it almost 10 years later since Season 4 had already concluded the show for good lmao.
Enjoy.

One of my favourite TV Shows.

Man I wish I could go back in time and watch Prison Break all over again as a first timer. One of my all time favorite shows to this day. You're lucky you won't have to wait for Season 5 to come out like those like me who watched the show when it was still airing, since they released it almost 10 years later since Season 4 had already concluded the show for good lmao.
Enjoy.
I watched it a long time ago, but I am watching it over again.

Also, there will be a season 5 ?

I watched it a long time ago.

Also, there will be a season 5 ?
No, no. There is already season 5. Like, iirc, the show began in 2005 and aired until 2009 and Season 4 concluded everything but the fans kept wanting more so first there was the Final Break, then the Breakout Kings which was a spin-off that featured T-Bag from the show, and in 2019 iirc a new season of Prison Break finally came out. Is already available. But after that it was over for good.

No, no. There is already season 5. Like, iirc, the show began in 2005 and aired until 2009 and Season 4 concluded everything but the fans kept wanting more so first there was the Final Break, then the Breakout Kings which was a spin-off that featured T-Bag from the show, and in 2019 iirc a new season of Prison Break finally came out. Is already available. But after that it was over for good.
So you mean when they are locked in the arab shithole jail ?

So you mean when they are locked in the arab shithole jail ?
Yeah, that shit came out like 10 years later when the show was already over :feelshaha:
Was meant as a fan-service if anything so I think it was the weakest season, too.

Oz>>>Prison Break
No it isn't.

One of the best series I've ever watched, I'd put it up there with breaking bad.
I didn't like the final season because of how they made him into a cuckold. Some guy sent him to prison and took over his life. Was in his house, dating and fucking his wife (because she thought he was dead). Even though he "won" in the end he still has to deal with the fact that his nemesis was making his bitch orgasm night after night for years on end, there's no coming back from that shit lol.

T-Bag would not even last a day in Oz.
What does that have to do with which show is more entertaining?. You are reminding me of DBZ fags saying X character wouldn't last in that universe. Yes, because DBZ is a one dimension simple plot series where everything revolves around "muh power levels" and there is no intelligence in the use of powers and abilities in the series.

DBZ is what I call an "ass pull" series, the protagonist just pulls off wins due to plot armor and convenient power ups, it never has anything to do with a well thought out plan or a strategic use of powers. DBZ has good animation and combat, but it just isn't an interesting series.

I tried watching DBZ super, I forced myself through a lot of episodes for the sake of nostalgia, but the truth is the show wasn't that great anyways, and when exposed to more interesting anime it just seems mediocre in comparison.

If I had never watched anime like Code Geass, Death Note, Mushoku Tensei (this one is a 10 out of 10, art style, animation, pacing, combat, story line, everything is top tier), etc I'd probably still enjoy watching DBZ if not for watching those other series. I'll likely never watch DBZ again even if a new movie or something comes out.

The series is just too "one dimensional". It's boring in comparison to other anime where the author clearly put more thought into it.

Its the same thing for Oz vs Prison Break. Oz has a decent plot but the core storyline just isn't that interesting. It's just a bunch of thugs doing "thug politics" in jail for who is "running the prison". Prison Break had that but that wasn't the driving narrative, it was just a side story.

Which reminds me of that Bison quote lol:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlhOUyy4wbs
"For you, the main plotline of Oz was an amazing story, but for Prison Break, it was Season 1"

There is more thought, strategy and interesting use of powers in this one scene of JoJo Golden Wind Arc, than there is in THE ENTIRE DBZ SERIES:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QXv1Gl2ev8

This episode really stood out to me when I first watched it and made me really think about how subpar of a series DBZ is when you take an honest look at it. Both the protagonist and the antagonist are putting a lot of thought into the use of their power, one uping eachother and turning the tables multiple times and making you wonder who will win (also JoJo is a series where protagonists die all the time, there are no ass pull wins).

Last edited:
I AM UNDER INFLUENCE OF 4MG CLONAZEPAM NOW AND I FELL NO HORNY ANYMORE BUT STILL @Broly CAN DO ROAMING ASS LICKING WITH HIS TONGUE (IN VIDEO GAME)
Did you watch Prison Break ? :feelswhere:

I have a fascination with prison escape stories

What does that have to do with which show is more entertaining?. You are reminding me of DBZ fags saying X character wouldn't last in that universe. Yes, because DBZ is a one dimension simple plot series where everything revolves around "muh power levels" and there is no intelligence in the use of powers and abilities in the series.

DBZ is what I call an "ass pull" series, the protagonist just pulls off wins due to plot armor and convenient power ups, it never has anything to do with a well thought out plan or a strategic use of powers. DBZ has good animation and combat, but it just isn't an interesting series.

I tried watching DBZ super, I forced myself through a lot of episodes for the sake of nostalgia, but the truth is the show wasn't that great anyways, and when exposed to more interesting anime it just seems mediocre in comparison.

If I had never watched anime like Code Geass, Death Note, Mushoku Tensei (this one is a 10 out of 10, art style, animation, pacing, combat, story line, everything is top tier), etc I'd probably still enjoy watching DBZ if not for watching those other series. I'll likely never watch DBZ again even if a new movie or something comes out.

The series is just too "one dimensional". It's boring in comparison to other anime where the author clearly put more thought into it.

Its the same thing for Oz vs Prison Break. Oz has a decent plot but the core storyline just isn't that interesting. It's just a bunch of thugs doing "thug politics" in jail for who is "running the prison". Prison Break had that but that wasn't the driving narrative, it was just a side story.

Which reminds me of that Bison quote lol:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlhOUyy4wbs
"For you, the main plotline of Oz was an amazing story, but for Prison Break, it was Season 1"

There is more thought, strategy and interesting use of powers in this one scene of JoJo Golden Wind Arc, than there is in THE ENTIRE DBZ SERIES:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QXv1Gl2ev8

This episode really stood out to me when I first watched it and made me really think about how subpar of a series DBZ is when you take an honest look at it. Both the protagonist and the antagonist are putting a lot of thought into the use of their power, one uping eachother and turning the tables multiple times and making you wonder who will win (also JoJo is a series where protagonists die all the time, there are no ass pull wins).

i mean t-bag is the craziest character of prison break. oz is full of crazy people he would not survive this. so it gives a clue how crazy the series is. also oz's character development is god tier near prison break.

i mean t-bag is the craziest character of prison break. oz is full of crazy people he would not survive this. so it gives a clue how crazy the series is. also oz's character development is god tier near prison break.
1. T-Bag wasn't just "crazy" though, he was a survivor and he was very intelligent, it was that combination that made him such a deadly character and it's why he survived through the entire series, and it's why everyone feared him.

T-Bag has a character archetype I like to call "The Cockroach". Another example is Ashur from the Spartacus series (though I like Ashur way more). They use their guile, intelligence, and foresight to plan and survive throughout the series, they never come out unscathed but they survive, and that's what makes the character so "real". They don't have "plot armor" they are simply "aware of the plot" as if they are breaking the 4th wall, and that's why they know who to align themselves with in order to survive.

So I would go as far as saying that not only would T-Bag survive in Oz, but he'd thrive and he'd be running one of the gangs in that series if he was there. He's probably more intelligent and plans more than anyone in that series, in his series the protagonist who he went up against and gave a lot of trouble too was a literal high IQ genius whose brain worked like a computer lol. Nobody in Oz was going up against someone like that, he had to outsmart a guy like that in order to survive and he did it multiple times.

2. It's not hard to "develop" characters that are one dimensional to begin with. Vegeta had "god tier" character development too in DBZ by your standards, but that's simply because he started off as a generic "I'm going to take over the world" villain. It's like the effort it takes to turn a one dimensional object (line) into a two dimensional object (square).

I really couldn't watch Oz, I tried watching a few episodes and it's boring to me because I don't really care about what goes on in a Prison and all the politics involved, if an entire series stays within a prison that's boring to me.

Imagine if the series had instead went from two seasons you follow the main characters in prison, and then some of them get released on a technicality and now you have to follow their lives as they go back to the streets and visit prisoners in the same jail. Then the storyline drifts back and forth between what's taking place in the prison (a tiny bit), but mostly what's taking place outside of the prison.

That would have been a way more interesting story. I can't watch Oz for the same reason I can't watch DBZ anymore. Once you've watched shows like Breaking Bad (which I just finished recently for the 3rd time) you can't watch mediocre shit anymore, you can just feel how boring it is because you have something to compare it to now.

I don't know how anyone can watch "prison tales" hour after hour after hour. To me it's like watching those shows about "school life" like Degrassi, but it has a bit more excitement because there's violence and murder.

Last edited:
How many episodes of Degrassi did you have to watch before you decided you didn't want to watch the series?
you are just wrong bro. in terms of character development, atmosphere, reality oz and prison break are not even comparable. pb is just an action series for me. prison break may be more convenient to bingewatch but there are series you cannot forget. oz, wire, sopranos are one of those.

Last edited:
but there are series you cannot forget. oz, wire, sopranos are one of those.
I tried to watch "The Wire" multiple times, I always stop at season 1 because season 2 just isn't interesting lol. Sopranos I've never watched yet, I plan on watching it at some point. Oz is trash.

pb is just an action series for me.
It's not just action, in fact there's a lot more talking and planning in the series than "action". It's just a well written show with an interesting plot.

prison break may be more convenient to bingewatch
What a convenient way to word "it's the more entertaining series" lol.