Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Prison being full of rapist niggers is the only reason I don't get revenge

I

IncelHeII

I'm an isolated rejected failure that has no future and everyone else that has what they want needs to suffer but if I get revenge I will get sent to prison where faggots will do faggot things and the normies will call it justice, so I just rot and wither away while foids get to have their amazing lives and chad gets to fuck them all and be successful

thats why ER and Cho killed themselves. save a bullet

If you're white, join Aryan Brotherhood in prison, you'll be protected.

I'm an isolated rejected failure that has no future and everyone else that has what they want needs to suffer but if I get revenge I will get sent to prison where faggots will do faggot things and the normies will call it justice, so I just rot and wither away while foids get to have their amazing lives and chad gets to fuck them all and be successful
Just join a gang and stab somebody. Nobody will mess with you and risk getting stabbed by a pyscho. Only weak victims get raped.

If you get revenge you in prison for minimum 25 years so what you have to lose? Stab a fucker on the first day

If you get revenge you in prison for minimum 25 years so what you have to lose? Stab a fucker on the first day

I should tell you this:

what fucking war is coming, cuck? I already served in the military, what training do you think I need, I'm trained as an infantryman, all you fucking need to know is how to operate a rifle and clean it and service it, you wont be entering and clearing a room:feelsLightsaber:

its actually very simple:dab: