Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News princeton foid committed suicide

Let's celebrate it with a major party.

It's likely genetic, though I find the below applies to many foids... :feelshehe:

The reason for most foid's depression is quite simple, an inability to even comprehend basic barriers in their lives when compared to the utmost of privilege and special treatment they've received all of their life, never knowing true problems; same with the average HTN and above, claiming to experience such for validation and attention-seeking while actual sub 5 males rot in isolation with such mental afflictions, and their widespread discrimination. :feelswhat:

thoughts?
Joker laugh 1
If it was a man no one would care.

looks like she got some nice chems to pull it off

looks like she got some nice chems to pull it off
university health services where all students pay like 1k per semester but whores use it the most so basically subsidized by inkwells :feelskek:

curry foids are always on the verge of suicide

why don’t foids have sex with incels before they die? do they really hate us that much? i’ve heard of suicidal men giving away their belongings before committing suicide

Not surprised it’s an ethnic

Could have been a happy housewife, but instead women make workspaces insufferable and bring down wages. Not even winning on easy mode in this case. Universities destroy women too sometimes. I bet she was overwhelmed and totally unadapted for failure. They experience failure for the first fucking time in their lives and they crack. Its easier for them to fall into depression, because it gives them excuses. I can tell you that women are mentally weak as hell. They wouldn't last at all in our shoes. They would have gone totally insane and turn into vegetative state.
It's hard for me to have empathy for such priviledged, yet inferior creatures. I can't respect them, but I guess stupid bitch really suffered as evidenced by actual suicide. Then again probably rush decision made by impulsive brain incapable of rational thought. Dead now, so she doesn't exist. There is nobody to feel bad for.

Good, bitch could've gotten any incel but still would rather kill herself.

Could have been a happy housewife, but instead women make workspaces insufferable and bring down wages. Not even winning on easy mode in this case. Universities destroy women too sometimes. I bet she was overwhelmed and totally unadapted for failure. They experience failure for the first fucking time in their lives and they crack. Its easier for them to fall into depression, because it gives them excuses. I can tell you that women are mentally weak as hell. They wouldn't last at all in our shoes. They would have gone totally insane and turn into vegetative state.
It's hard for me to have empathy for such priviledged, yet inferior creatures. I can't respect them, but I guess stupid bitch really suffered as evidenced by actual suicide. Then again probably rush decision made by impulsive brain incapable of rational thought. Dead now, so she doesn't exist. There is nobody to feel bad for.
facts

Imma take my guess on why she committed suicide. If its wrong correct me but illl guess she had Helicopter parents, she's always been working hard, got to college, she's 20 so she's obviously not a freshman but I guess she might have gotten tired/couldn't studymaxx anymore and then killed herself to not disappoint her parents.

I also wouldnt be surprised if her major was in the STEM field

they said the reason for her suicide was school being too difficult
would I be surprised if her parents pressured her to go to Princeton? nope. Ethnic parents are all the same in putting so much pressure academically on their children.

Sad, but they wouldn’t weep for any of us if we off‘d ourselves.

Sad, but they wouldn’t weep for any of us if we off‘d ourselves.
yeah. her family raised $150k through go fund me for her funeral. if any of us died we wouldnt get any money for a funeral. idk how you spend $150k on a funeral