Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Princesskitty posts on femcel subreddit

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★

Imagine complaining about incels all day and then doing the exact same thing towards men

wtf is that shit

Women's ideas for everything is just doing what men do but even more retarded lmao

Subreddit full of trannies that reddit allows to exist despite them posting about neutering and killing men
Troons need to have their eyeballs plucked off with spoons

Literally who?

Princess kitty

Didn’t that person get exposed as like some South American man or some shit? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelspuke:

“Moid” :lul: :lul: They wanna be us so bad lil insecure trannys

I went on a femcel subreddit to check it out and I already found chad worship and retarded memes.:feelsugh:

Hilariously pathetic when feminists try to pretend to be "sexist" like males because they think it looks powerful. Obviously she doesn't want her Chad to shut up and put on a maid dress and cat ears. But to foid feminists, acting like a man = acting powerful. :feelskek:

Lol, they are just zoomerfag teenages foid who wents thru their edgy phases.

Fem"celibate", that's mean foids struggling to get males despite trying meanwhile they had unlimited option in dating.