Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Princess of Dubai fucks white British bodygaurd

stupid whore I hate women

"but muh Women are not racist by preferring caucasian Chads", IT

Just moneymaxx bro

Chad always wins

Not even islam can cure foidness.

Absolut infidelity

it's over for ethniccels

JBW strikes again

She deserves a public execution

Over for princemaxxers

Brutal bodyguard pill

He mogs the fuck out of the prince jfl

Plus at least they’re not related

Camel Humpers are all Inbred cousin fuckers
:feelskek:

She is said to have lavished him with gifts and bought him a Range Rover as well as other presents including a £50,000 custom made hunting rifle, Saville Row suits and a watch.

Just be Chad and you can betabuxx rich foids :feelsclown:

Give a woman everything in the galaxy, and she will seek another galaxy.

Never give a woman what she wants. It will never be enough.

I hate women so fucking much.

Not even sharia law can stop foids from dicking down chads. Bu...bu....but muh based sandniggers!!!

Image result for cage laughing gif

Woah there sweaty wahmen deserve rights sweaty inkel.

Not even sharia law can stop foids from dicking down chads. Bu...bu....but muh based sandniggers!!!

Image result for cage laughing gif
Cope Sharia stops it. Western Cucks are sheltering the whore. Not Sharias fault

Chad always wins.

Also jfl at the Sheik. What a cuck he was basically paying for his wife to get fucked by Chad :feelsclown: . He's a blight on based Islam

It’s over for arabcels

Give a woman everything in the galaxy, and she will seek another galaxy.

Never give a woman what she wants. It will never be enough.

I hate women so fucking much.

even a Sheik/ruler get cucked by Chad,
its over for ShariaLawCopingCels

Chad always wins.

Also jfl at the Sheik. What a cuck he was basically paying for his wife to get fucked by Chad :feelsclown: . He's a blight on based Islam

What makes you think they're Islamic in any way whatsoever? They fuck whores, drink alcohol, spend money obscenely while a large part of their regular citizens are struggling or dirt poor, and have critics of them murdered.

None of their behavior is Islamic under any mainstream interpretation of the religion. They can call themselves Muslims. It doesn't mean anything. It would be just like if I called myself royalty - equally meaningless.

I've talked to the locals there and they informed me that it's state policy for the UAE to have every religious sermon by the Imams (equivalent of priests) recorded by the Imams and then forwarded to an intelligence officer, who then listens for anything that's anti royal family first and supporting of jihad or insurrection second. They put on a great display for Westerners with their lavish hotels and larger than life shopping malls, but they're just despots.

JFL at all the copers in the thread.

What makes you think they're Islamic in any way whatsoever? They fuck whores, drink alcohol, spend money obscenely while a large part of their regular citizens are struggling or dirt poor, and have critics of them murdered.

None of their behavior is Islamic under any mainstream interpretation of the religion. They can call themselves Muslims. It doesn't mean anything. It would be just like if I called myself royalty - equally meaningless.

I've talked to the locals there and they informed me that it's state policy for the UAE to have every religious sermon by the Imams (equivalent of priests) recorded by the Imams and then forwarded to an intelligence officer, who then listens for anything that's anti royal family first and supporting of jihad or insurrection second. They put on a great display for Westerners with their lavish hotels and larger than life shopping malls, but they're just despots.

JFL if you think islam has never been like this in it's entire history. It's always been like this. It's just a tool for the elite to get women and sex slaves and also resources and nothing more. While the public is bluepilled to silence.

It's over for sandcels.

Fuck this sandcel. This rich fucker, who is the Prime Minister of the UAE, could buy a Gulfstream, pay twenty blonde Stacies to lick beluga caviar off his hairy sandnigger balls in a mid-air orgy, and that wouldn't even put a dent in his fortune.

He should also probably refrain from ordering his goons to kidnap people in the UK, that really isn't OK from a diplomatic standpoint.

Fuck this sandcel. This rich fucker, who is the Prime Minister of the UAE, could buy a Gulfstream, pay twenty blonde Stacies to lick beluga caviar off his hairy sandnigger balls in a mid-air orgy, and that wouldn't even put a dent in his fortune.

He should also probably refrain from ordering his goons to kidnap people in the UK, that really isn't OK from a diplomatic standpoint.

Yeah, no shit, Oxfordcel.

When you have a certain amount of money and power you can buy your way around the rules and your elite peers won't care as long as you don't fuck their shit up.

It's over. It will always be over.

Yeah, no shit, Oxfordcel.

When you have a certain amount of money and power you can buy your way around the rules and your elite peers won't care as long as you don't fuck their shit up.

I know, I'm just LDARing and wanted to express my thoughts in a colourful way.

And they say ethnics mogs whites in Europe
not even in their lands ethnics are immune to JBW.

JFL at all cucked billionaires.

Whores gona whore