Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Princess Kitty's Insta BTW

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-

Everyone go DM her and tell her how much of an ugly bitch she is.

H9FQtHN   Imgur

Assuming incels have an insta account??? No thanks I will not give a foid attention.

she is living proof of juggernaut law. look at this big toothed wide nosed baggy eyed sheboon and somehow she still gets simps and only fans money

she is living proof of juggernaut law. look at this big toothed wide nosed baggy eyed sheboon and somehow she still gets simps and only fans money

Just be female, failed normies and desperate bluepill cucks make things even harder for us. :feelsree:

LoL she said "Waifu and incel's favorite girl" in her bio, she craves attention and I won't be giving her any at all.

Ill follow her tbh

Assuming incels have an insta account??? No thanks I will not give a foid attention.
This, why would any of us have a acount on a site full of foid influencers

Time for some payback :feelsdevil:

yes give the whore more attention. /s

Time for some payback :feelsdevil:

the most painful payback is when she ages and loses whatever of that low SMV that she has. All this activism to get the daily highs, the 'I am changing this world for better' will flat line by then. Everything will seem to get worse and all the 'I did this' will feel irrelevant.

The later she realizes it, the more the hate for her own self and in the 'right' frame of mind when things are lucid (cope-free), suicide will seem to be the only viable way forward.

I wish her good luck in that.

''Partial-time Hikikomori'' sounds like something a coping jobless leech would say.

''She'' probably thinks taking some photos for OF is a ''job''

How can a ugly bitch like that call herself such a cute name.

look at this big toothed wide nosed baggy eyed sheboon and somehow she still gets simps and only fans money
I don't believe her lies about making thousands on there, she's just saying that to annoy us. Even simps are smart enough not to give money to that shit.

it's clearly a troll. i say it because i'm not entirely sure what it is.

I'm now starting to think that Princess Kitty isn't Robert himself, and he actually got Genesis Garnica in on it. This seems pretty legit, and I remember her IG looking like this when it was first exposed a year or so ago.
I don't believe her lies about making thousands on there, she's just saying that to annoy us. Even simps are smart enough not to give money to that shit.
Especially when you consider her extremely low follower count. My Instagram incel account literally has more followers than her, JFL.

I've been on Instagram for over 11 years, and the only girls who make the kind of revenue she's claiming on OnlyFans have Instagram accounts with 50k+ followers MINIMUM and have shit tons of marketing and soliciting tactics.

Last edited:
Especially when you consider her extremely low follower count. My Instagram incel account literally has more followers than her, JFL.

I've been on Instagram for over 11 years, and the only girls who make the kind of revenue she's claiming on OnlyFans have Instagram accounts with 50k+ followers MINIMUM and have shit tons of marketing and soliciting tactics.
Exactly. No one is following her ugly ass on instagram, but she's claiming to make 100's of thousands on onlyfans. Bullshit. I won't believe it until she shows proof with a link to her onlyfans.