Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Prince Pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 21821
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21821

+ TrueAlphaCel +
-
Hi there filthy niggers :feelsEhh:

Vegeta "the virgin prince of saiyans" is a genetical trash compared to Chad Goku.
Goku had shitty training compared to Vegeta, + he doesn't have as much real fighting experience.

YET

Goku, a retarded :feelstastyman: low class saiyan still beats Vegeta (who had elite training) AND went super saiyan for the first time.
It just so happens that he's tall, have a good jawline and not a virgin even tho he's on a different planet and acts like an utter retard all the time. Get it?
Chadku still got a bitch before Vegetacel.

The Prince of Saiyans was a virgin for like 30 years.

I think it's quite obvious why Vegetacel is not the main hero of this story.
Even tho he had a nice upbringing, and cutting edge training, he just can't get better than Chadku.
It's over for PrinceoftheSaiyancels
Why my friend?

Cuz he didn't won the genetic lottery. :feelsYall:
Maxresdefault

Last edited:
All cartoons, animes, stories from disney, games brainwashed millions of people with lookism.

Except that he still has a wife with whom he has had kids (RIP in advance, Vegeta Jr.) and who probably hasn't openly thirsted for Goku's chadcock yet. Even being overshadowed by Goku, he still mogs me into oblivion.

All cartoons, animes, stories from disney, games brainwashed millions of people with lookism.
No, they only reflected the lookism that already existed. What they brainwashed people with was that they claimed that personality matters despite that clearly not being the case.