Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Prince Harry and Megan Markle threathen to sue South Park

blackraven

blackraven

Asphalt8r
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/eV2joYSDFHY

TLDR
South Park's newest episode features 'Prince of Canada' where 'Prince of Canada' tries to swift away from publicity but continues to behave in extravagant manner that causes ever so more attention

South park is still a thing?

Also harry and meghan and people who care are such fags

There is laws against making fun of royals in commonwealth realms. During a royal wedding a comedy show wasn’t allowed to do a commentary

There is laws against making fun of royals in commonwealth realms
Fr? Americans are lucky they got rid of those clowns, hopefully australia goes next

wait this isn’t true, i feel retarded that i believed you

Last edited:
Fr? Americans are lucky they got rid of those clowns, hopefully australia goes next

wait this isn’t true, i feel retarded that i believed you
It is true, it's not very strong but there are restrictions on making jokes about the royals and parliament. Some organisations aren't allowed to

It is true, it's not very strong but there are restrictions on making jokes about the royals and parliament. Some organisations aren't allowed to
I literally live in australia and this isn’t true. If it is then show proof

"Oi m8 you got a loicense for making fun of us?"

"Oi m8 you got a loicense for making fun of us?"
yeah its laughable how he said that he doesn't want to associate with royals, and would rather live regular life, but as soon as he discovered everyone can be made fun of in democracy, immediately threathened war against tea empire

Why is there a video game being played while talking about Megan Markle?

South park being based as always. These people really need to learn what comedy is about.