Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Primo is so expensive!

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I plan on running a long Primobolan cycle in the spring but it’s expensive as fuck! I will be spending over $500 on it.

You must be right, you surly talk about gym with your friends, chad.
I am a framelet, your neighbors make fun of me and call me anorexic.

500$ for the whole cycle ?
Just for the primo, not counting my test. Maybe he more than $500 depending on dosage and length of cycle.

That’s brutal, man. It better be worth it.

I've been wanting to get that for years, but found out you can only get the real stuff over the counter if you leave the cucked US. I bet things got easier now though if you pay enough to get it online.

I've been wanting to get that for years, but found out you can only get the real stuff over the counter if you leave the cucked US. I bet things got easier now though if you pay enough to get it online.
Were you interested in injectable or pill. I want injectable. I heard pill is rare and often fake.

Were you interested in injectable or pill. I want injectable. I heard pill is rare and often fake.
Injectables because they're easier on the liver and have less side effects, and more potent than pills.

Injectables because they're easier on the liver and have less side effects, and more potent than pills.
Same. It’s one of the healthiest steroids. Good for cutting too. I think I’ll just do a 12 week cycle in late spring early summer to look my best for summer.