Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Prime UK girls lusting for this Muslim rapper

What do Muslims rap about?

brutal big arab dick (BAD) pill

Britcuckistan - the only country where JBW does not apply. :lul:
the same degen shit as all rappers because rap is western cancer

lumping in Arabs with poos is low IQ

>not knowing that 40% of Indians are muslims
>not knowing that pakis are considered curries too
>not knowning that Zayne is a curry

There's nothing Ay-rab about this guy. Curry as fuck. Looks like UK, Sweden, and Norway are the only countries where curries can ascend.

Britcuckistan - the only country where JBW does not apply. :lul:

It's mostly the ethnics with some status that get JB though. Ethnic rappers or ones who are cosigned by black culture so to speak. And that's usually white girls from inner city/ghetto areas that go for ethnics. It's still kinda rare in a regular white working class area to see white women black men couples and even rarer to see white girls with other ethnics. It does happen but i wouldn't say it's commonplace at all outside of the hood areas.

Even then in the ghettos it's still not very common at all to see a thugged out Pakistani Muslim or Turk with a young white girl. They are usually with ethnic girls.

Inshallah.

So do Arab men usually slay in Britain?

It's mostly the ethnics with some status that get JB though. Ethnic rappers or ones who are cosigned by black culture so to speak. And that's usually white girls from inner city/ghetto areas that go for ethnics. It's still kinda rare in a regular white working class area to see white women black men couples and even rarer to see white girls with other ethnics. It does happen but i wouldn't say it's commonplace at all outside of the hood areas.

Even then in the ghettos it's still not very common at all to see a thugged out Pakistani Muslim or Turk with a young white girl. They are usually with ethnic girls.

They are with ethnic girls in the streets but with white foids in the sheets :chad:

uk foids = low iq af

uk foids = low iq af
Our country is pretty dire at the moment.
I have a patriotic affection for the mythical England of yesteryear; stiff upper lip, strict Protestantism, green fields and cricket.
Modern England is fucking awful. I am ashamed to British most of the time.

They also lust for muslim rapists tbh.

I have a patriotic affection for the mythical England of yesteryear; stiff upper lip, strict Protestantism, green fields and cricket.

yep this country has been down for the shithole for quite some time now.

i went to Birmingham once and it was spot the white person, because apparently dumping a bunch of immigrant into a city without integrating them is 10/10 logic for our government. :feelskek:

JFL, muslim rapists get more girls than sub5 white guy.

Patriotism is for cucks. Real men are utilitarian sociopaths.
yep this country has been down for the shithole for quite some time now.

i went to Birmingham once and it was spot the white person, because apparently dumping a bunch of immigrant into a city without integrating them is 10/10 logic for our government. :feelskek:

We takin' over whiteboi.

Examples in UK of white female rap artists are the late Amy Winehouse and lady sovereign both of whom fronted love for rap, and came from or lived in inner city London. Yet neither of them had brown boyfriends because it's only brown male artists that cross the color line.

However, the UK is a bigger melting pot than the US in the inner cities.
Mythical England only exists in Oz and NZ now.
They also lust for muslim rapists tbh.
It's one of the fantasies of a few young ladies.
JFL, muslim rapists get more girls than sub5 white guy.
That's because grooming is in the culture way before Mohammed.

Last edited:
>prime
>UK girls

???

he's turkish
an ottoman chad