Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Prigozhin rages at Russian Army Commanders

Ukrainian counteroffensive underway in Bakhmut. Over for Russiancels.
Yeah, The Russian army is so useless.

I wonder what if the Soviet Army of 1980 invaded, would they have done better?

not a Zcel but I'm wondering if this is just a psyop to misinform Ukrainian troops

not a Zcel but I'm wondering if this is just a psyop to misinform Ukrainian troops
I do think Ukraine is winning but both sides lie and spam propaganda.

I watched a WW2 documentary on how the Britished cucked the Wehrmacht with pysop moves. At night they would move the same 5 tanks and 20 men back and forth the whole night for a week to leave thousands of tracks for the scout planes to see the next day. The Wehrmacht generals thought thousands of troops were been assembled in one place and sent their reinforncements there. But the Brits attacked elsewehere where the frontlines were thinly defended.

He's schizomaxxing, just ignore him.

Russia has like 300000 troops on the front line and 200000 on reserve so I don't think they will just watch Ukrainians moving. We will see.

This is just him begging, I mean it will most likely work though. Same thing Ukraine does, but directly and publicly at Russian generals in order to shame them.