Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Priestmaxxing? God intended incels to become priests

randombrucetv

randombrucetv

20yo khhv fatcel its over whitepill all the way
Maybe making us incels was a way for God to say that we are supposed to become priests?

chastity isn't a virtue if you can't get it anyways,

Those monks I see living in the mountains of Romania are always happy. If you live some place comfy you should try becoming a monk.

It's not for everyone tho. If you are too high IQ then you'll curse yourself for wasting your life.

Maybe, or maybe you are called to the celibate single life. Pray on your vocation, and the good Lord will show you.

Back in the days incels were either knights (or something like that) or monks. Now there's no place for incels

Back then Inkwells were called for the clergy, at least you belonged somewhere if you had the dedication for that life.

• Above reproach.
  • Husband of one wife.
  • Sober-minded.
  • Self-controlled.
  • Respectable.
  • Hospitable.
  • Able to teach.
  • Not a drunkard. Not violent. Gentle. Not quarrelsome. Not a lover of money. Manage his household well. Having dignity. Submissive children. Not a recent convert (Mature in the faith)

Gods intention sucks.

If he made me depressed, deprived of sex and unable to spread my genetics just for me to be a priest, I would rather become a satanist..

God died when women got rights.

Not that great being a priest these days, especially to West religions that became so weak and cuckholdy compared to how they were in the past.

This is a good path if you are a religious

There is no God

foids created inceldom, not God jfl

Another day another christcuck GrAYnigger

fuck you nigga
Nope, try again christcuck GrAYfag, you think if this made up god was real he would love you but in reality god would be keking at you