Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Priest reveals wife's cheating to a cuck husband

They're a real homie. working as a priest must suck, one i don't want to celibate (ironic isn't it) two, i would feel really uncomfortable being everyones therapist.

Hahahahahahaha based priest.

Bitch can go rot in hell.

That's a real priest.

This is based at if it is true. Based priestcel

based priest. Although maybe he will be excommunicated due to this.

They're a real homie. working as a priest must suck, one i don't want to celibate (ironic isn't it) two, i would feel really uncomfortable being everyones therapist.
Teeeheee :foidSoy:

Based, fuck that dumb whore she should be stoned ( in video game )

Based priest. A true man of God :feelsokman:

Got what she desERved

Not even remotely surprised to see leddit outraged about the priest. :soy::soy::soy:

Dealing with sexhavers as any kind of celibate would be mentally exhausting.

Last edited:
Whore got what she deserved

She's lucky this happened in the West otherwise the Priest would go like this.

hahahaha look at all those irreligious Redditors getting triggered at the based priest. Even if he gets defrocked, it was worth it. God will not be mad at the priest for saving another man’s life. He was willing to sacrifice his life’s calling to help another. I wish everyone could be as brave as him. Redditors are more mad at the priest than the cheating whore. Those people are legit pieces of shit.

. God will not be mad at the priest for saving another man’s life. He was willing to sacrifice his life’s calling to help another. I wish everyone could be as brave as him. Redditors are more mad at the priest than the cheating whore. Those people are legit pieces of shit.

Yes...!

marriages in which the female is not physically attracted to the male always wind up with the man growing jaded with his cold and reserved "wife", and the woman proceeds to use that as justification to cheat behind his back.

lol on another note, im not sure if women are allowed to be priests because ive never seen a female priest, but if the genders were all swapped, reddit would be worshipping the female priest for her heroism.