Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Pride collection

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
You can't turn on your TV without being forced fed something about pride, why do homosexuals and trans sexuals need so much attention?

IMG20210625204117

And the faggots will say “Why do people hate us so much???”
I’m 100% sure anti LGBT sentiment would be lower had they just stopped going more radical and more in your face

LGBT faggots will try to argue that they always see straight couples shoved into their faces on the media , well shit it’s almost as if straight people make up the majority you dumb DICK SUCKING ASS FUCKING FAGGOTS DIEEE

This is why I don’t use my tv

lifefuel for @mental_out

And the faggots will say “Why do people hate us so much???”
I’m 100% sure anti LGBT sentiment would be lower had they just stopped going more radical and more in your face

LGBT faggots will try to argue that they always see straight couples shoved into their faces on the media , well shit it’s almost as if straight people make up the majority you dumb DICK SUCKING ASS FUCKING FAGGOTS DIEEE
Faggots can't comprehend they need the man and women to repopulate for the species to continue on. Very sad.

they won't stop until they turn everyone gay, they've achieved "tolerance" years ago but won't stop
meanwhile stinky inklers aren't entitled to humane treatment :feelsUgh: