Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Pride being shoved down our throats

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
You can't even go on to a supermarket website without having degeneracy forced upon you. What does a supermarket even need to be changing their sign to a pride flag for?

It isn't even the faggots that I have a problem with, it is trannyism. Imagine believing that transgenderism isn't an illness, they tell us that ADHD and Autism are illnesses because he can't fit in to society yet a person attempting to change their gender is ok?

Remember that I am mentally ill for turning off my light switch 5 times but if I want my penis removed it is celebrated.

Screenshot 2021 06 07 13 05 05 96

Woke corporations, leftists think they’re smart when they call this performative woke capitalism or say it’s a marketing scheme for good boy media points, but if it didn’t work they wouldn’t do it. This simple deed of pandering to Twitter journalists and leftists unequivocally works in improving PR and getting more money, you need to blame the mainstream centrist and letfy soys for this, because they are the ones who would be up in arms if the companies didn’t do this.

Gay agenda is all about population reduction and control. If you can convince your enemies to be gay and not have children, you win the game.

Woke corporations, leftists think they’re smart when they call this performative woke capitalism or say it’s a marketing scheme for good boy media points, but if it didn’t work they wouldn’t do it. This simple deed of pandering to Twitter journalists and leftists unequivocally works in improving PR and getting more money, you need to blame the mainstream centrist and letfy soys for this, because they are the ones who would be up in arms if the companies didn’t do this.

There has not been a brainwash and oppression more severe than the homosexual agenda we are experiencing today.

youtube put a gay banner that sucks. they even made it multiracial by putting black and yellow hands in it

unfortunately it got removed, but i saw it today