Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Prettyboys are so triggering. Gymceling is a waste of time.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Its so unfair. I work my ass off gymceling to get the body of a greek god yet I still get upstaged by a skinny prettyboy with less muscles than the average female.
Atleast chads always have a muscular body that outshines any bodybuilder, but it stings hard to see effeminate skinny prettyboys hanging out with 10 different females while you walk around alone with your sore arms.

I want to snap their fucking skinny ass arms.

We need a gym for incels

This is why I don't take "framecels" seriously.

There's no gym for your face. It's all about the face. Face>height>body

JBB Thugmaxxing

I've been gymceling for like 8 month now and look just like I did when I started. I don't even know why I waste my time in that shithole full of chads and stacys

Genetics are everything. bones are all that matter.

yeah i get this a lot

Wont get no problems if you just stay away from foids all together

I gymcelled for years, it's useless and a waste of money unless you have the genetics and frame. Women will take tall, skinny prettyboys over muscled up manlets anyday.

Thats why gymcelling is cope

Get bigger than the pretty boys and ogremaxx

The point of gymcelling is to be a physically dominant brute that can rip a pretty boy's face off.

The point of gymcelling is to be a physically dominant brute that can rip a pretty boy's face off.

.... At 5'7" with tiny bird bones

Sure.

I still gymcel because I like the way my shirts fit on my manlet body

Prettyboys can be buff too. Legit.

Yeah I'm tired of people calling themselves framecels and all this other shit I've seen pretty boys who literally have the face to make up for their whole body

I just gymcel so i can LDAR more comfortably :feelsokman:

The trouth is in the middle, most foids like decent muscles but not too big muscles, you should not work out for foids, it's to feel better and boost confidence.

This is what made me not take lifting seriously. You're going hard in the gym and then you see girls with gigantic tits and ass that aren't fat dating skeletons or ogres because there tall or have attractive faces.

prettyboymaxxing is real. Still going to gymcel for now though