Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Prettyboy chads are the future

M

Marxcel

Banned
-
I fucking hate these prettyboy chads, they mog everyone
Chad 1

Chad 3

Chad 2

B-but women will be all over you if you just hit the gym bro and act confident and stand for yourself and be manly!

first and second are high tier normies

Get over it, it's the life on earth.
Watcha gonna do about those prettyboy chads around the world?
Complain more... it's helpful.

wouldn't wanna look like them tbh

they look like total cucks

this is ideal:

001_ROMAN_11202017jg_0047b--ae196b9a9b551d10b65f3a367e118aee.jpg

He will 1v3 these cucks and steal their bitches and fuck them right in front of them

I do agree but the second guys hair is comical

You're right the last one looks like he belongs in a fagtastic boy band. Women are pedophiles, ever notice how boy bands are so popularized by them and all the boys look 12?

God I wish I had skin like that.

Life is shit if you dont look like a prettyboy these days

You got to be white to pull it off right

B-but women will be all over you if you just hit the gym bro and act confident and stand for yourself and be manly!

Hypermasculinity is such cope honestly.
Females can determinate your genetic quality after looking at you for a few seconds. A sub-5 man acting "alpha" is only seen as pathetic and overcompensating by women.

1200px Francisco Lachowski 2011
This is a prettyboy chad, not those faggots.

They look like arse spelunkers tbh

Hypermasculinity is such cope honestly.
Females can determinate your genetic quality after looking at you for a few seconds. A sub-5 man acting "alpha" is only seen as pathetic and overcompensating by women.

Pretty-boy chads have always trumped masculine alpha-Chads since time immemorial.

Pretty-boy chads have always trumped masculine alpha-Chads since time immemorial.

No way. Something tells me the Greensboro masc Chad would slay far more than the nu males in the OP

V3uWWfC.jpg

Homosexuality with pretty boys is found in the history of many cultures. Afghanistan's dancing boys, Japan's kagema, or the Catholic's church sexual abuse of boys. Pretty boys fetch some of the highest prices among prostitutes. Don't kid yourself for a moment that masculinity was ever more attractive than a boy who looks like a girl.

Last edited:
i wanna hurt cucks really badly hehe

LOL this better be a joke thread

All they need is a wig and makeup and they'd be trannies.

jesus christ, you must be the ugliest fucker ever if you think THOSE are chads, or pretty boys, in any way

Cope. High T manly chads mog them to oblivion.

This really is some next level faggotry and I cannot tell you how much I hate this shit and that I can't even escape it. Someone needs to go ER on them. Well, we are a week away......

wouldn't wanna look like them tbh

they look like total cucks

this is ideal:

001_ROMAN_11202017jg_0047b--ae196b9a9b551d10b65f3a367e118aee.jpg

He will 1v3 these cucks and steal their bitches and fuck them right in front of them
based ruman rains

Roman india

Women like girly men looking men more than manly men.

I don't even get why people think pretty boys look like girls and would make good trannies when they have no boobs and no ass. You need a high e skinny fat guy with birthing hips to make an attractive pretty boy tranny.

Women like girly men looking men more than manly men.
Don't women want to be protecteted by strong males? Thus growing trimmed beard is an option. Don't women not know what to think, so when they say they like girly boys they mean they like alphas?

Don't women want to be protecteted by strong males? Thus growing trimmed beard is an option. Don't women not know what to think, so when they say they like girly boys they mean they like alphas?
It's strange that famine traits are attractive to straight women, you would think it would be masculine. It's not alphas, but males that almost look female.