Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Pretty whores owe me offering of sex

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
That does not mean I would really take it. Maybe yes, maybe no, maybe sex, I dont know. Looking for serious relations, for waifu of culture, not whore. But pretty whores by offering sex must give me validation of being desired by pretty females, and by that - more confidence, and more hope, that if pretty whores desire me, then maybe somewhere there is pretty not whore girl, who is good for taking as waifu, and if no - then easier to go for those pretty whores
But kūrvas not in great enthusiasm to do that, and degerate friends wanted me to go after ugly femorloids, what is insult to my culture, thats shame, thats demotivation, in fapping to cute animu lolis is much more honor, more self-worth in near-MG(s)TOW ways, than in ugly femorloids. My "friend" was my biggest bully for trying to put me down in this way, even all those masses of gopniks in streets, calling me fag and treatening to beat, were not so bad, as they openly enemies, not disguised as friends. Pydarast blet wanted to put me down, take away my hope of finding cute adorable loli waifu of culture, but not for being fellow fully black-pilled incel, what could be even forgivable. For being dating-down moron like him and going after ugly wallhitter roasties together. Now funny that even his old ugly roastie wifeoid (his third marriage) left him and debil now lives in village alone with goats. Goatfucker blet

That does not mean I would really take it. Maybe yes, maybe no, maybe sex, I dont know. Looking for serious relations, for waifu of culture, not whore. But pretty whores by offering sex must give me validation of being desired by pretty females, and by that - more confidence, and more hope, that if pretty whores desire me, then maybe somewhere there is pretty not whore girl, who is good for taking as waifu, and if no - then easier to go for those pretty whores
But kūrvas not in great enthusiasm to do that, and degerate friends wanted me to go after ugly femorloids, what is insult to my culture, thats shame, thats demotivation, in fapping to cute animu lolis is much more honor, more self-worth in near-MG(s)TOW ways, than in ugly femorloids. My "friend" was my biggest bully for trying to put me down in this way, even all those masses of gopniks in streets, calling me fag and treatening to beat, were not so bad, as they openly enemies, not disguised as friends. Pydarast blet wanted to put me down, take away my hope of finding cute adorable loli waifu of culture, but not for being fellow fully black-pilled incel, what could be even forgivable. For being dating-down moron like him and going after ugly wallhitter roasties together. Now funny that even his old ugly roastie wifeoid (his third marriage) left him and debil now lives in village alone with goats. Goatfucker blet
If only.

Are you saying, if an ugly foid offered, you wouldn't accept? Are you saying, that if a Stacy offered, you might not accept? Because, if so, 100% volcel

Are you saying, if an ugly foid offered, you wouldn't accept? Are you saying, that if a Stacy offered, you might not accept? Because, if so, 100% volcel
Ugly femorloid cannot give validation, and pretty can, that be boost to confidence. Yes, offering of stacy would make me into volcel, but from offering of ugly femorloid nothing to be gained, just lost, it would mean that I am worthy just that. Its even good uggies desire for chads, not me, for me itself is nor problem, but solution, and bad only as indicatior that if even uggies not so into me, then with pretty ones is even harder
Attention for cute girls give boost. It ends in thottery, them going after fuckboys, and me being destined to friendzone or something like that, but it gives boost for some time, and pain too, everything. Femorloids are trash

nothing to be gained, just lost,
What is there to lose? From where I'm standing it seems like nothing but positives, as long as she isn't filled w/stds, venereals, etc. Even an ugly foid, could provide validation.

What is there to lose? From where I'm standing it seems like nothing but positives, as long as she isn't filled w/stds, venereals, etc. Even an ugly foid, could provide validation.
So gay can give validation too, for desiring me. But I'm not gay, and his desires are incompatible with my, so no real validation. Same with ugly femorloids, I'm happy with them going for chads ad leaving me alone

Sounds volcel.

Are u still hanging out with that dude

another based post form incels.co's most based postER

If you wouldn't accept from looksmatch foid, you're a 100% volcel man.
My looksmatch is what I fell it is, and it is cute becky. You devaluating me, man, my feelings, my idead and beliefs, my standards and desires,, all my life, all my personaliy,and putting this degenerate world above me, by validating right of stupid cunts to "choose". If I'm volcel, then you simp

Are u still hanging out with that dude
Not anymore. But it was not easy to get rid of him, he was clingy moron. Now I just tease him sometimes, by sendinglinks to Shoujo Ramune. Stupid roastie lover goatfucker

Everyone can standards. I also have high standards.

lol how can you write such a long post about this bullshit

lol how can you write such a long post about this bullshit
have lots of time without cute adorable loli waifus :/
Lots of hate, lots of pain, just wish I was writer and could write books about how I hate ugly femorloids, and pretty too

It's over for you Napoleon, yesterday a guy here pedomogged you to oblivion.

Goatfucker blet
LySDMzK.gif

IT are going to have a field day with this one.

You should become friends with @boojies

Napoleon is the new Zesto. Which I appreciate, I was missing someone to fill that role.

I need to find a single mother with a daughter to betabux. I need to have a cute daughter who depends on me for survival. I will raise her as my subservient wife and homeschool her. I will make a new daughter with her before she is fully ruined by puberty.

I'll say it again, you're hands down the best poster on this forum.

My goal is to get a jb of culture too