Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Pretty Privilege Isn't Real, You're Just Shallow

TikTok horrifies me. All those people live their lives in ways that are drastically different from my experience, I honestly can't empathize AT ALL.
It does make sense for them to hate incels, but when we hate back they act all surprised, it's fascinating.

it doesnt, i dont deserve to be bashed in with a knife because i have a penis and a pair of testicles and being ugly
The best defense is an attack!:смонк:

TikTok horrifies me. All those people live their lives in ways that are drastically different from my experience, I honestly can't empathize AT ALL.
It's just not tiktok, it's every social media and in real life too, I feel like an alien when I see people happy and enjoying their 20s and life without a care in the world while I'm rotting alone and tortured by trauma and mental problems just because I was born ugly.

They dont even look average, more like pussy privilege.

It's just not tiktok, it's every social media and in real life too, I feel like an alien when I see people happy and enjoying their 20s and life without a care in the world while I'm rotting alone and tortured by trauma and mental problems just because I was born ugly.
Don't worry, the sheeple won't be happy for too long. Guess (((why))):feelsaww::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Pretty Privilege:

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

View attachment 515704
(Shannon, Carlie, Mariah)

Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.

Yes. 2016 was much different. I spent hours sitting alone in my room with bottles of urine and sacks of feces because of severe depression/anxiety. I was barely eating and suffering from visual sensory overload/paranoia, which often caused me to curdle into a ball and cry. I received little help for these problems.

As for Shannon Rose...homecoming! Raves! Worship from mentally-ill orbiters! Partial hospitalization for her "severe mental illnesses"! Two stints in the psychiatric hospital! Anything for Queen Shay!

Sheer vanity and privilege. Filth.

Yes. This is why Shannon Rose Bosanac was given "exemptions" in group therapy while I was criticized constantly.

She was moved into another group to avoid being "influenced" by my neuro-atypical behavior and extreme anxiety.

Yes, I remember group therapy well...

Shannon Rose Bosanac frowned at me because I looked at her briefly during "process group". The group psychologist responded by placing her in another group out of concern for her progress/"mental safety".

Group Therapy Update:

No; Shannon Rose B had several boyfriends waiting at home as she flirted with loiro Chris in group therapy.

I dropped a pencil during a private chat:

"Oh, that's right. We have to keep our voices down because Intellau liked her"(Group Psychologist; male)

"Why does he even want her? She already has a boyfriend"(Understudy)

Note that she was flirting heavily with Chris often.

"I told those two to cut it out, like, 'Hey, that's not appropriate'"(Group Psychologist)

He would always quiet down if he thought I was listening to their chats.

Reminds me of my second stint in group therapy.

I was placed in the "Morning Group" out of concern for Shannon Rose B's well-being(She was in the "Afternoon Group").

(The program manager also apparently switched another youth's transportation route when she realized we lived in the same area. I had no attraction to that person and didn't know her well; I overheard the group psychologist discussing my transportation with his understudy).

RUSSIA TIKTOK IS REALLY THE BEST SUICIDE FUEL EVER .:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Marianas trenches me
Nice comments their:smonk:
Nice comments their:smonk:

Last edited: