Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pretty much sums it up

Sturmgeist

Sturmgeist

Normies pollute everything
★★★★
Neet

This is me when I watch normies on Instagram

I think the reality is more like wagecucks and NEETs staring at each other with envy, at least if they've been one or the other for any serious length of time. But then again, I've been NEET for the better part of a decade and I really don't want to wagecuck, it's miserable as an incel.

I think the reality is more like wagecucks and NEETs staring at each other with envy, at least if they've been one or the other for any serious length of time. But then again, I've been NEET for the better part of a decade and I really don't want to wagecuck, it's miserable as an incel.
Well, if you're a NEET and can get enough NEETbux to get by, then I don't know why you'd envy wagecucks. I'm a NEET and I get enough to rent my own place, buy food and have a bit left over at the end of the month for other stuff. The only thing that's a bit annoying about being a NEET on welfare is having to deal with the staff at the Job Centre/welfare office and worrying that they might cut your money off. People say it gets boring, but I'm much happier staying on the net all day than having to go a job where I'm going to have to deal with some annoying cunts every day of the week. Fuck that shit.

eh ive been neet but id rather wagecuck, even though working makes me wanna kill myself, id mostly likely off myself if i was NEET because im so bored when im not working