Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pretty much lost my interest in women completely...

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
It is quite amazing. Recently I had a lot of possibilities to talk to women and get to know them better in real life. I am now more than ever convinced that a relationship with a woman is nothing other than 100% transactional. This means in order to get yourself a deal with a woman i.e. to get into a relationship you need to provide something to her such as:
- Looks
- Money
- Status

This means there is no such thing as real love from a woman. Not even for Chad. Chad offers his looks to her but she doesn't really love Chad. She loves his genes and the offspring he may provide but if an even better Chad comes around the corner she is done with the previous Chad.

Realizing this more and more has caused me to really lose interest in foids more than ever before.

Even sexually I am pretty much bored by them. I mean I am almost 40 now so I guess it is normal that my sex drive goes down but right now it is almost not existing anymore. It seems to me like there are a few things that are worth living for i.e. money maxxing for my own sake. But women...I don't know...they just bore me right now. They bore the hell out of me.

I know you will say cope but tbh. I wish I was still as naive and bluepilled that what I just wrote was cope. Unfortunately it is not cope. I really don't care anymore.

Yeah, you become numb after awhile.

It is quite amazing. Recently I had a lot of possibilities to talk to women and get to know them better in real life. I am now more than ever convinced that a relationship with a woman is nothing other than 100% transactional. This means in order to get yourself a deal with a woman i.e. to get into a relationship you need to provide something to her such as:
- Looks
- Money
- Status

This means there is no such thing as real love from a woman. Not even for Chad. Chad offers his looks to her but she doesn't really love Chad. She loves his genes and the offspring he may provide but if an even better Chad comes around the corner she is done with the previous Chad.

Realizing this more and more has caused me to really lose interest in foids more than ever before.

Even sexually I am pretty much bored by them. I mean I am almost 40 now so I guess it is normal that my sex drive goes down but right now it is almost not existing anymore. It seems to me like there are a few things that are worth living for i.e. money maxxing for my own sake. But women...I don't know...they just bore me right now. They bore the hell out of me.

I know you will say cope but tbh. I wish I was still as naive and bluepilled that what I just wrote was cope. Unfortunately it is not cope. I really don't care anymore.
This is probably a good thing for you tbh. It would be much harder to deal with inceldom if you desperately desired a relationship.

Personally, I'm not desperate for a relationship, but I would like to experience it out of curiosity as much as anything. The hardest part is that my sex drive is still very much alive and kicking, and when I'm out and see attractive girls and am reminded that I'll never get them, it hits home. Just today, I was at a restaurant and one of the waitresses had on tight jeans that showed off her ass, and I was looking every time she walked past and fapped thinking about her when I got home - enjoyable but it's tinged with the realisation that I'll never get a girl as attractive as her (or any girl for that matter).

enjoyable but it's tinged with the realisation that I'll never get a girl as attractive as her (or any girl for that matter).

I could say the same about myself in he past. Right now my brain just associated frustration and disappointment with foids.

I mean you can think of it like this: imagine there is a woman you totally love and you have a relationship with her. But one day you come home and catch her cheating on you and as she realizes you have caught her she is just laughing at you. Your feelings for her would totally die off and you would feel nothing other than hate for her.

Now this is how I feel about all women. My brain has learned to connect disappointment and frustration with them.

I was going to looksmaxx and shit but tbh I won't. I will looksmaxx and moneymaxx for myself. I am pretty sure that the whole women thing is done for me. Even if they want to be with me after I am money and looksmaxxed I think I just wont care anymore. I probably wouldnt even pump and dump because I do not even desire to do that anymore.

This is a positive thing tbh. It means you won't be manipulated or become an orbiter.

I've felt like that in a vague sort of way since my early 20s, the blackpill/LMS stuff has just given it form. I consider myself lucky to not really have it bother me because life has to be a living hell as an incel male if you are desperate for intimacy/relationships. I understand why some men resort to the rope.

No dude I am 37. Anyone who has been aware of female nature for over 20 years can not really want them anymore...
Maybe not for sex entirely but you are cope silly if you think men are not programmed biologically to seek companionship.

Cope. There are plenty of women who don't want kids. They don't care about his genes.

Women are not worth the effort. End your life just to stick your dick in a hole once in an eternity? No.

not COPE hes ascending

Oh. Sort of the same for me but not really. I still have an interest in women, but I suppress it and don't let it control me. If a foid speaks to me, I answer abruptly with one word replies and act generally indifferent toward their existence. If a female deems my genetics valuable, she will pursue me irrespective of how I behave

- Looks
- Money
- Status

Same

I mean, that could be a good thing but I don’t know.

That's the best thing that could happen to an incel.