Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

pretty much everything in life is a scam. Chad ALWAYS wins, not just when it comes to getting laid

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
- "10,000 hour rule" ...complete BS. The book "outliers" that publicised the 10000 hour rule is the equivalent of the PUA book "The game". People become world class not because they outwork everyone else. They become world class because they have much better genetics or "talent". It´s like saying if both chad and an incel put in the same amount of effort trying to get girls, both will have identical results. Not gonna happen.

- the whole fitness industry. If you have shit genes you could spend years in the gym, have the strictest diet and work out like crazy and still look like you barely lift. Meanwhile Tyrone grows up in the ghetto, eats KFC all day and shoots some hoops with his friends and he´ll have an eight pack abs and a ripped body.

- education/work. Education sounds good on paper, but in the real world people get hired and mostly judged on their appearance instead of the work they do.

- friends. Friends are basically parasites that only stick with you if they can get something from you. If you were suddenly disfigured and lost your job they´d drop you in an instant.

Anyone succeeding in STEM is a giga fakecel anyway

- "10,000 hour rule" ...complete BS. The book "outliers" that publicised the 10000 hour rule is the equivalent of the PUA book "The game". People become world class not because they outwork everyone else. They become world class because they have much better genetics or "talent". It´s like saying if both chad and an incel put in the same amount of effort trying to get girls, both will have identical results. Not gonna happen.

- the whole fitness industry. If you have shit genes you could spend years in the gym, have the strictest diet and work out like crazy and still look like you barely lift. Meanwhile Tyrone grows up in the ghetto, eats KFC all day and shoots some hoops with his friends and he´ll have an eight pack abs and a ripped body.

- education/work. Education sounds good on paper, but in the real world people get hired and mostly judged on their appearance instead of the work they do.

- friends. Friends are basically parasites that only stick with you if they can get something from you. If you were suddenly disfigured and lost your job they´d drop you in an instant.
Also who you know. One phonecall can be worth more than 1000 resumes. Can surpass even qualifications, they can always hire a cheap beta to do the work. I used to take software interviews and the hoops they make you go thru is a fucking joke. Worse than dating. I ended up writing a full app for a place, then they said the position closed.

"10,000 hour rule" ...complete BS. The book "outliers" that publicised the 10000 hour rule is the equivalent of the PUA book "The game". People become world class not because they outwork everyone else. They become world class because they have much better genetics or "talent".
Legit. Can't believe I fell for that shit when I was younger. They will never stop telling kids that they can be anything they want, they just have to dream and work hard, because they need betas to keep producing and consuming. Once a beta realizes genetics=everything he LDARs

Legit. Can't believe I fell for that shit when I was younger. They will never stop telling kids that they can be anything they want, they just have to dream and work hard, because they need betas to keep producing and consuming. Once a beta realizes genetics=everything he LDARs
lol, you fell for that shit, too?

I´m a coach to young kids at sports and I see looks law in action all the time, even in sports. If a kid is good looking it´s pretty much guaranteed he´ll also be good at sports and beat all the other kids. I truly believe that if Gandy or Opry had dedicated their lives to a sport as a toddler they would´ve become world class athletes and household names. Also, the amount of attention good looking kids get from adults compared to ugly kids is astonishing. Every single adult treats them like royalty.

I´m a coach to young kids at sports
How much trouble would you hypothetically get in for telling them there's no santa and telling the uglier boys to give up their dreams and accept being a wagecuck or neet when they grow up?

Wow. Off-topic, but can you recommend books that are actually good for getting the succ?

How much trouble would you hypothetically get in for telling them there's no santa and telling the uglier boys to give up their dreams and accept being a wagecuck or neet when they grow up?
I´d probably get a bad reputation, lose revenue + have angry parents in my ear all the time.

A lot of guys making big money are ugly

A lot of guys making big money are ugly
not really, although of course there are exceptions to everything. However on average good looking people make like 200k+ more over their lifetime compared to their ugly counterparts. There have been studies done on this.

It´s also scientifically proven that CEOs have above average chin projection and of course height compared to the average worker. If you have siblings your parents will always love the best looking one the most, another thing that is backed by studies.Lookism is literally everywhere.

Lol it's all genectics, jfl if you tell a 5ft6 Manlet or a Indian dude that if he put 10 000 hours in hardwork he can ascend in basketball but blacks with godly fast twitch muscle and genetics are already a great out the womb. And when they do the 10 000 rule they become words I can't even describe, look at Kobe Bryant and Lebron James, already gods when they were in middle and high school. And they used the 10 000 hour rule to become words that I can't even describe, while other genitcally people who do the 10 000 hours will only achieve 0.0001 of Kobe and lebron skills because it's all about genetics. Hard work and dedication only benefits the genectically gifted ones
Like Kobe and lebron

Chad never loses.

I mean to be fair, if you do something for 10,000 hours you'll probably be extremely above average at it lol

Genetics are everything in life. Life is worthless without good genetics.

for the most part baring few exceptions

white guys suck ass at basketball and most mainstream sports

white chad aint got nothing there