Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pretty much every song on the radio since forever is about a Stacy pining for Chad

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
That's how fucking entrenched this female need for Chad cock is in our culture. Think about it: Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance." Arianna Grande's "Side to Side." The list goes on and on and on. As they say, pop songs reflect the current state of things.

If songs aren't about that, they're about Chad committing to or settling for a skank i.e. the "vulnerable male female worship" type songs, they're all sung by Chads and that's the only reason why they're at all "romantic" to begin with. You think an incel singing such things would get the same reaction? No, it'd be "creepy" then. And that's just how narcissistic femoids are: from the hair band power ballads to the Justin Bieber type pop songs of today, average femoids and below just love to imagine a high-value Chad being in such a position of vulnerability specifically for them.

Music like that offers no creative talent whatsoever. It's all backed-up by other people in a Hollywood studio putting together crap that the masses of mindless zombies of society will listen to because they don't want a challenge. They don't want to be bothered putting any effort to go out there looking for alternative music, from lesser-known artists who have so much creative talent.

No I never listen to any music on the radio. It's always CDs for me. If you want to find some more obscure, lesser-known artists, try looking around with the category searches on Discogs. Or even just look for some Stub categories on Wikipedia, that's what I always use. It's incredible some of the things I have found, some of which can have less than 1,000 views on YouTube yet be so emotionally moving and wonderful to listen to.

Hearing side to side makes me want to go ER. Its literally a song about getting dicked so hard by Chad that you cant move, JFL @ women.

TELEMMGLPICT000129790226_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqvyIhey5-bbhpfCG1b5cFTcgLyFDgeHwcaANj-8xgigM.jpeg

Never forget the hERo, Salman Abedi who targeted an Ariana Grande concert.

Hearing side to side makes me want to go ER. Its literally a song about getting dicked so hard by Chad that you cant move, JFL @ women.

Katy Perry's "Peacock" is about seeing a Chad's monster cock I'm pretty sure.

Katy Perry's "Peacock" is about seeing a Chad's monster cock I'm pretty sure.
I should give it al isten, but idk why Im surprised. Katy Perry is pretty much irrelevant these days tho. Once they hit their 30s pop stars are over.

Pop songs help create current environment.

Music like that offers no creative talent whatsoever. It's all backed-up by other people in a Hollywood studio putting together crap that the masses of mindless zombies of society will listen to because they don't want a challenge. They don't want to be bothered putting any effort to go out there looking for alternative music, from lesser-known artists who have so much creative talent.

No I never listen to any music on the radio. It's always CDs for me. If you want to find some more obscure, lesser-known artists, try looking around with the category searches on Discogs. Or even just look for some Stub categories on Wikipedia, that's what I always use. It's incredible some of the things I have found, some of which can have less than 1,000 views on YouTube yet be so emotionally moving and wonderful to listen to.
I'm aware of this but I still enjoy listening to mainstream music for some reason, I pirate it tho

I should give it al isten, but idk why Im surprised. Katy Perry is pretty much irrelevant these days tho. Once they hit their 30s pop stars are over.

Idk, Lady Gaga and her are both still huge. And of course Madonna is a forever famous elderslut. Yeah, none are as big anymore as Arianna Grande, but still way bigger than pretty much any actually talented artist will ever be.

fortunately I don't listen to shitty music

what's really sad is that even hiphop is getting cucked now

Normie music whether straight up pop or today's EDM is brutal, just look at how thots get down at music festivals... super hypergamy and vapidness

Normie music whether straight up pop or today's EDM is brutal, just look at how thots get down at music festivals... super hypergamy and vapidness
fucking suifuel