Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pretty much every girl has a tramp stamp.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
That stupid tattoo a tiny bit above their ass. It's the most degenerate thing ever, disgusting to look at and they are basically telling every one that they are giant sluts and Chad that they are ready for sex with them.

I really don't get why women ruin themselves with that kind of shit.
tattoos are for dumb people tbh, male or female. no matter how big or small

tramp stamp is sooooo 90s. now its all about the skank flank

I like tattoos for spiritual significance. It seems in the west, most tattoo lovers use it to broadcast their phallus to attract a mate.

tattoos are for dumb people tbh, male or female. no matter how big or small
Tattoos can be good and have actual meaning beyond just trying to be trendy and fashionable but those are rare cases tbh.

Sad my Mom has a butterfly on her asscrack with a name in it
it never even began for me

misc forums back in 2010-2014

anyways, i think tramp stamps are fuckin hot. raises a femoid 1-2 points in my book.

I first went on the misc in 2000 dumbass, back when it was good. WTF happened at those years?

I first went on the misc in 2000 dumbass, back when it was good. WTF happened at those years?

BULLSHIT BOYO! THATS BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT @Brahcel ... Even your name, "brah" was popularized by Zyzz in 4chan at around 2008.

Brahcel, you didn't know who latsbrah is or janoy cresovanni. It's over.

Just admit it man, you were never a miscer. You just heard some of these old zyzz bodybuilding terms being thrown around, found out it was connected to the misc and proceeded to try and make a name for yourself here as an OG miscer.

JUST ADMIT IT!

BULLSHIT BOYO! THATS BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT @Brahcel ... Even your name, "brah" was popularized by Zyzz in 4chan at around 2008.

Brahcel, you didn't know who latsbrah is or janoy cresovanni. It's over.

Just admit it man, you were never a miscer. You just heard some of these old zyzz bodybuilding terms being thrown around, found out it was connected to the misc and proceeded to try and make a name for yourself here as an OG miscer.

JUST ADMIT IT!
Lol ur some throwed off white boy cuck that is seeking attention. Go troll the misc or a racist forum and post links for us

Lol ur some throwed off white boy cuck that is seeking attention. Go troll the misc or a racist forum and post links for us
dude, i've denounced racism on here and I'm sorry bro, but if you've never heard of Jason Genova (which you didn't until our PM convo a month ago), you were never a miscer.

i've been at this shit for way too long to fall for misc posers. how come i never see you use misc lingo like "srs" (what feetness youtuber used this a lot?) or "das it mane"? Do you know the tale of good looking misc? Who is adam harper? Who is yucky? Whats the OG natural bodybuilding team? Cmon dude

dude, i've denounced racism on here and I'm sorry bro, but if you've never heard of Jason Genova (which you didn't until our PM convo a month ago), you were never a miscer.

i've been at this shit for way too long to fall for misc posers. how come i never see you use misc lingo like "srs" (what feetness youtuber used this a lot?) or "das it mane"? Do you know the tale of good looking misc? Who is adam harper? Who is yucky? Whats the OG natural bodybuilding team? Cmon dude
LOL u really are fucked up in the head. White boy wanting attention from Tyrone. We would have fun with u in jail

LOL u really are fucked up in the head. White boy wanting attention from Tyrone. We would have fun with u in jail
whos tyrone? tyrone is a black chad, if you're tyrone then you can't be an incel.
i love you anyways brahcel, its all in good fun, its so piss @Vodaccenu

its where chad shoots his cum when he pulls out and doesnt wanna cum anywhere near that disgusting std ridden vagina

tattoos, no thanks. stupid trash shit.