Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pretty boys are the real Chads in the modern day world.

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
pretty-boys-5.jpg

Having high T is sometimes too threatening for women. Pretty boys not only have access to dating girls in their late teens and 20s, but also 30s+beyond.

Whoahh that's real sui fuel for me. I'm 40, bald, short and though not super masculine due to not being into sports etc I'm definitely not feminine either (think ugly bear type)
The worst thing is that when I was young I was super feminine and in those days boys like that had no success.
I often got called gay and sissy etc...
It's like whatever I look like is always the exact opposite of the current year's fad.

Pretty boys are still quite dimorphic. In fact they are more dimorphic than school shoter.

FeminismsCancer said:
Whoahh that's real sui fuel for me. I'm 40, bald, short and though not super masculine due to not being into sports etc I'm definitely not feminine either (think ugly bear type)
The worst thing is that when I was young I was super feminine and in those days boys like that had no success.
Sorry to hear that, yeah looks like you definitely missed out this window of opportunity.

I'm sure 20 years back and more, women preferred more masculine men, but however that kind of changed overtime.

Research has find out that women do find other women to be attractive. Also 60% of women have lesbian tendencies.

They like the more softer and deli-quite look.

Pretty boys<Jocks
Pretty boys will shit themselves if they have to fight DOMs.
Jocks get universal admiration.

Brutal blackpill:Most Jbs love pretty boys.

SUPERCEL said:
Pretty boys<Jocks

Brutal blackpill:Most Jbs love pretty boys.

That might be true in theory but pretty boys know not to get themselves into places where jocks are.
The law is also on the side of punch receivers, not throwers... It protects women but also weak boys by proxy.

I'll never forget Nikola Tesla -- an incel if there ever was one, a man who forwarded "civilization" -- saying that electricity would feminize humanity. What finer example than what OP shows. How would that twink asstoy have survived in antiquity as anything other than a ball licker in a Roman brothel? How quickly would they have seen his bitch figure and thrown him off the cliffs of Sparta, knowing he couldn't lift a shield? What use would he have been in 18th century Prussia, other than this pretty faggot raking corn?

Today though, women don't need men. Women work their own "jobs." Civilization -- electrified civilization, mechanized civilization -- sees "joke jobs" as employment to survive, bullshit nepotism, and women, FUCKING WOMEN, all having rallied for "sexual liberation." And why? Because before sexual liberation, they had to fuck one man, they had to procure a man to leave the family home and go start their own family and be a housewife to one man, who was the one man they gave their cunt to. They were the sexual partner of man, and you had a just culture with marriage where everyone found their bedmate. That was actual culture and decency.

Now, "women's lib": what was it? NOTHING more than a giant hoard of sluts and whores screaming "I JUST WANT TO FUCK CHADS! I DON'T WANT TO FUCK NON-CHADS! IMAGINE A WORLD WHERE I CAN GET MY OWN MONEY AND RIDE HOT DICK, LIBERATE ME, ELEVATE ME... to being.... A CUMDUMPSTER FOR CHAD! WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED!"

Women are fucking stupid, and the men who believe in egalitarianism and equality with women, are white knight cuck shills, infiltrators trying to destroy societies ((())), or actual low-IQ dumbfucks that need to be sent to an island to suck each other's dicks.

SUPERCEL said:
Pretty boys<Jocks

LOL biggest cope in the universe.

FeminismsCancer said:
It's like whatever I look like is always the exact opposite of the current year's fad.

Unlucky man. Generationcel.

SUPERCEL said:
Pretty boys<Jocks
Jocks have status.

If you're good looking, people won't usually pick on you, and we live at a different time. It isn't the fittest that survives, but more, or so the ones with good looks, more money and higher statuses actually have better chances to survive.

You could be a low tier local MMA champ or some gymcel benching 300 pounds or something, in some way you'll be considered strong. But women, don't give a shit about strength and I know this as a gymcel.

sepelion said:
ization -- sees "joke jobs" as employment to survive, bullshit nepotism, and women, FUCKING WOMEN, all having rallied for "sexual liberation." And why? Because before sexual liberation, they had to fuck one
You've hit home with women not needing men anymore, but nowadays a lot of women opt to date pretty boys and each other (when they become lesbians for a short while) because they have their own lives, also the state is looking after them.

Sparky said:
If that was the case then I’d be slaying seen as I get told here that I have the prettyboy phenotype.
I think it’s because I just have very low dimorphism and I need to be more like Chico in having a decent height and frame and a more masculine bone structure to complement the prettyboy features
You've already through two girls that's already successful, as it is.

I'd class you as a mid-tier normie and yes you do carry a bit of that pretty boy look, but a bit of your ethnic side takes that away from you. At least, what you have left is gymcelling to go along with a bit of your ethnic gruly look.