Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pretty boy maxxing only works up to a certain age

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
Then foids want handsome muscular men with tattoos. I mean we can all admit ER wasn't ugly but he definitely wasn't handsome and his Asperger's traits ruined him.

I don't believe in the dark traidmaxxing because it's only possible if you already are born with good looks to start with. I exhibit many of the low inhib traits of this, and my life has only gotten worse because of it

I want to fuck young, teenage girls forever.

I don't believe in the dark traidmaxxing because it's only possible if you already are born with good looks to start with. I exhibit many of the low inhib traits of this, and my life has only gotten worse because of it
You aren't dark triad. You usually are just drunk.

LOOK GIRLS HOW PRETTY I AM, Meanwhile girls: EWWWW

Then again if your ugly like me nothing can save your ass

Then foids want handsome muscular men with tattoos. I mean we can all admit ER wasn't ugly but he definitely wasn't handsome and his Asperger's traits ruined him.
and most pretty boys are frauding hard with hair once they become bald its a wrap
look at chico hes not ugly of course but it brought him down to normie tier almost

Women don't want pretty men after they leave hs. They want handsome dark triad maxxed dudes.
and if they dont get that they settle for tall oofy doofy guys
i checked out my old facebook and saw all those hot girls from high school with oofy doofy looking guys
all of them a head taller than them
suifuel

and most pretty boys are frauding hard with hair once they become bald its a wrap
look at chico hes not ugly of course but it brought him down to normie tier almost
Women usually want Henry cavill types

Women usually want Henry cavill types
Go to my thread "Its over for many men" I want you to find that screenshot of Henry Cavill and post that in this exact thread, That will back up your claim immensively!

Go to my thread "Its over for many men" I want you to find that screenshot of Henry Cavill and post that in this exact thread, That will back up your claim immensively!
The only women pretty boys ascend with is the bpd mentally ill types.

That's because masculine features tend to age better

what's the difference between a man being pretty and handsome

I don't know because I'm not gay

Your higher ups
oh ic they are feds? I will tell them that you think they are dashing, handsome and pretty gentlemen

I am sure they will reward you by calling off the spies we have sent to your neighborhood