Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pretending to be Orb on reddit has been so blackpilling

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
I shopped these two pics of him and modified the letters and made a reddit username 
attachment.php

orb_4.jpg

and I go around /r/rateme and I pm girls "rate me please" and holy fuck @ the responses I got.

I've been pming back and fourth with a 7/10 cute 19 year old for 1 week now as orb, she is so quick to reply and she is in LOVE with Orb, she complimented everything about him, just lol @ "orbs jaw is sub human!" cope. I looked at her comment history and saw she posts on /r/greece, so I said I am currently in greece and she wrote me a whole paragraph about how am such a great guy and that am the guy of her dreams and me being in greece is destiny (LOL), she wants to meet with me irl. girls will do crazy shit if you are good looking, sub 8 men are missing out on so much things tbh.

just give up if you don't look like orb, either be 8+/10 or DEATH.  
m0xcKb0.jpghttp:

fuarkkkk I want his skin and eye area

why u do this to yourself?

Get any nudes from these Stacys?

You're a brave guy, doing this and experience what I never will would kill me instantly.
Just reading this is pure suicide fuel. Do you enjoy experiencing this? Tough guy tbh.

Looks are ALL that matter

This is too brutal. It never gets any easier to swallow these black pills. I must have witnessed 100 tinder experiments but the 101st is still as brutal as the first