Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Pretending To Be Happy, Hiding Behind A Mask

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
Today I went to renew my driver's license and while doing the mandatory psychology session I almost cried in front of the doctor.

the doctor asked me. "So how's your family doing?"

I answered.

"it's okay, I guess" (lie) (I have a drug addicted sister and a depressed devouring mother)

"how is your personal life? having fun with friends?"

"yes. me and my friends always have a barbecue on sunday" (lie, my friends abandoned me after finding a woman)

"how's the love life? do you have a girlfriend?" "not at the moment, I work too much" (lie) (I'm too subhuman for that)

After passing the exam, I got into my car and drove in a hurry to an isolated and empty place, as soon as I stopped, I lowered my head and started to cry softly, I stayed there for a long time until I finally managed to return home. how much longer are we going to have to live like this? Is there no justice in this world? I feel like a zombie that works and sleeps, works and sleeps again, I ask myself every day if blowing my brains out with my 38 isn't the best option for me and the world.

You did the right thing

You did the right thing
yes i needed the license. my mom would tell me to seek help from the doctor but what can he offer me except for generic advices? the only thing that venting to him would do is have my license denied.

Such is the brutal life of the abandoned and rejected tbh. It's crippling. Good job for keeping it together while you could. Would be no good if they decided to rob you of a license just because the rest of the world is a pile of shit that treats you like shit. Normies never seem to consider the sheer amount of collateral many of us are faced with as a result of it all. Hell, most of them seem to thrive seeing us get kicked down even more. Hope you're doing a bit better now since the incident.

yes i needed the license. my mom would tell me to seek help from the doctor but what can he offer me except for generic advices? the only thing that venting to him would do is have my license denied.
Doctor/therapists are useless money drainers

You approached the problem in a pragmatic way, good job and congrats on getting your license.

Today I went to renew my driver's license and while doing the mandatory psychology session I almost cried in front of the doctor.

I answered.

"it's okay, I guess" (lie) (I have a drug addicted sister and a depressed devouring mother)

"yes. me and my friends always have a barbecue on sunday" (lie, my friends abandoned me after finding a woman)

"how's the love life? do you have a girlfriend?" "not at the moment, I work too much" (lie) (I'm too subhuman for that)

After passing the exam, I got into my car and drove in a hurry to an isolated and empty place, as soon as I stopped, I lowered my head and started to cry softly, I stayed there for a long time until I finally managed to return home. how much longer are we going to have to live like this? Is there no justice in this world? I feel like a zombie that works and sleeps, works and sleeps again, I ask myself every day if blowing my brains out with my 38 isn't the best option for me and the world.
I too have these moments where I'm suddenly confronted with the inadequacy of my life, after months, or years even of just coping and putting it out of my mind, something happens and all these thoughts are dredged up again. An entire youth, gone, with nothing to show for it, no milestone experiences, just emptiness. All the aspirations I had as child, wondering when I will have my first kiss, my first girlfriend, my first sexual experience, none of them have come to fruition. What are we supposed to do other than cry? I was cursed the moment I was conceived, I was made human without the possibility of ever being human. You can cope as much as you want, but eventually the fake walls you built around yourself will collapse and you will have to confront the brutal reality that it's over.

Such is the brutal life of the abandoned and rejected tbh. It's crippling. Good job for keeping it together while you could. Would be no good if they decided to rob you of a license just because the rest of the world is a pile of shit that treats you like shit. Normies never seem to consider the sheer amount of collateral many of us are faced with as a result of it all. Hell, most of them seem to thrive seeing us get kicked down even more. Hope you're doing a bit better now since the incident.
They want you cracked and theyvwont you dead

Good on you for keeping your composure long enough. I don't use but I would probably say try drugs or something bro. Not antidepressants, just like weed or something brocel

you need a psychological assessment to renew a driver's license?

you need a psychological assessment to renew a driver's license?
Can't be very thorough as there are many psychos raging on the road.

renew my driver's license
are you very old? why you need to renew it? are you over 70? what the fuck? how often you need to renew it?

i hate liars. why would you lie there? you must answer the questions honestly. you lied in obtaining an official document, isn't that a crime?

the doctor cannot deny the permit based on not having (had) a GF and/or friends.

why the doctor even asked those questions?

I have never seen a doctor related to driving license.

>psychology
True question: why?
You did because med or you really think that it can help u?

Good job for keeping it together while you could. Would be no good if they decided to rob you of a license just because the rest of the world is a pile of shit that treats you like shit. Normies never seem to consider the sheer amount of collateral many of us are faced with as a result of it all.

are you very old? why you need to renew it? are you over 70? what the fuck? how often you need to renew it?

i hate liars. why would you lie there? you must answer the questions honestly. you lied in obtaining an official document, isn't that a crime?

the doctor cannot deny the permit based on not having (had) a GF and/or friends.

why the doctor even asked those questions?

I have never seen a doctor related to driving license.
you guys dont have a psychology session to renew your driver license in america?

you guys dont have a psychology session to renew your driver license in america?
answer my questions!

I have nothing to do with any American countries, never went outside Europe. Here in Finland we had licenses for life (until old age) until some EU regulation ended that. I have never heard about any psychology tests required except for the 70+ aged who need to be examined for health, not to be asked private questions.

answer my questions!

I have nothing to do with any American countries, never went outside Europe. Here in Finland we had licenses for life (until old age) until some EU regulation ended that. I have never heard about any psychology tests required except for the 70+ aged who need to be examined for health, not to be asked private questions.
well here in the south of brazil you need to do them every time you renew them, it's actually a scam for the government to take money from you since you have to pay for the whole thing.

im 26 btw

Last edited:
well here in the south of brazil you need to do them every time you renew them, it's actually a scam for the government to take money from you since you have to pay for the whole thing.

im 26 btw
after how many years do you have to renew? did you get the permit at 18 and now is the first renewal? every 8 years? or 10 years? how much the renewal costs? please answer these.

i am 33 and never had any license to drive anything "btw"

driving license costs here over 3000 euros minimum ten years ago when I last checked the prices. and now one needs to renew it also

I answered.

You don't deserve this

after how many years do you have to renew? did you get the permit at 18 and now is the first renewal? every 8 years? or 10 years? how much the renewal costs? please answer these.

i am 33 and never had any license to drive anything "btw"
  • one year after getting your first permit
  • ten years for 18 to 49 age;
  • five years for 50 to 69 age;
  • three years for 70 or more age.
i got the permit last year and these are the costs
  • Renewal fee: 123.70$
  • Fee for issuance of the driver's license: 70.20$
  • Physical and mental fitness exam: 89.69$
  • Psychological assessment: 89.69$
the driving classes are about 2.403,56$ but i think it may change from state to state.

I too have these moments where I'm suddenly confronted with the inadequacy of my life, after months, or years even of just coping and putting it out of my mind, something happens and all these thoughts are dredged up again. An entire youth, gone, with nothing to show for it, no milestone experiences, just emptiness. All the aspirations I had as child, wondering when I will have my first kiss, my first girlfriend, my first sexual experience, none of them have come to fruition. What are we supposed to do other than cry? I was cursed the moment I was conceived, I was made human without the possibility of ever being human. You can cope as much as you want, but eventually the fake walls you built around yourself will collapse and you will have to confront the brutal reality that it's over.
i relate to that, sometimes i spend the entire day happy but out of nowhere i remeber the shitty state of my life in comparison to normies and chad it feels so fucking soul crushing.

• one year after getting your first permit
  • ten years for 18 to 49 age;
  • five years for 50 to 69 age;
  • three years for 70 or more age.
i got the permit last year and these are the costs
  • Renewal fee: 123.70$
  • Fee for issuance of the driver's license: 70.20$
  • Physical and mental fitness exam: 89.69$
  • Psychological assessment: 89.69$
the driving classes are about 2.403,56$ but i think it may change from state to state.
thank you. why are the amounts in dollars? did you convert them yourself and at what rate?

how many driving and lesson hours one needs to get the permit?

I answered.

How do you survive to 38 without abandoning your broken family