Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pretend to be a foid/redditor in the comments

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I love my wife Ochako Uraraka (she isn't real)
★★★★★
In between these 2 scenarios what do you think is more painful between enduring the springlock failure or having a period cramp?

1 picosecond of living as an incel

Definitively springlock, Periods are so painful, but worse they can last for a really long time.
Men will never understand this pain!

1 picosecond of living as an incel
Foids be like:"Periods are more painful"
Fnaf fnaf3
*Insert nuke*

Definitively springlock, Periods are so painful, but worse they can last for a really long time.
Men will never understand this pain!
Jokes aside I have a feeling foids are those types of "people" to unironically say that periods are worse than the springlock failure or better yet getting burned by a fucking nuke

In between these 2 scenarios what do you think is more painful between enduring the springlock failure or having a period cramp?
I choose the bear

Jokes aside I have a feeling foids are those types of "people" to unironically say that periods are worse than the springlock failure or better yet getting burned by a fucking nuke
Excuse me? Are you downplaying periods, and how serious this issue is for women!

Men gets to complaining on how painful getting their balls hurt can be!
But women are not allowed to state that periods hurt!

Getting incel vibes from this question

wow. OP is really giving off basement dweller vile scum bigoted fascist vibes. I bet OP is not only misgoynitic but transphobic, homophobic, and racist