Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Press F for St. Hatfishcel

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Baldcels
Baldcels2

Maybe he shouldn't have hatfished. But how the fuck does how suddenly become not a nice person? God.....I want to cook a nice steak and open a bottle of 40 year old wine, then finish the evening off with a romantic candle lit bath for this bitch

Last edited:
The norwoodpill is brutal.

foids wont even hide the disgust they feel about baldcels anymore.
and what about they nicknames ?
"bluemexicanblanket" "bubblegumsparkles"...
giving rights to foids was our worst mistake

“I thought he was nice, until I saw he was bald, then I realized he wasn’t nice at all”

lmfao. Insentient moron dropping personality = looks pill

I always wear hat for sun protection.. maybe i am giving the impression of hat fishing hmm
I think my hairline is ok but its fucking impossible to tell. i look at pictrures from 3-4 years ago and hairline seems similar, i keep it short, but i have always had that mature hairline/widows peak going on since i was a teenager. sometimes it looks like i could have nw2 in some lights, but i really dont want to get on fin.. i rly do not. im already on trt, i dont need to boost my estro more and get gyno

I always wear hat for sun protection.. maybe i am giving the impression of hat fishing hmm
I think my hairline is ok but its fucking impossible to tell. i look at pictrures from 3-4 years ago and hairline seems similar
It's probably fine then. If you can't notice it obsessing over it, foids will be even less likely to notice it. I though I was balding 10 years ago because my hair kept getting thinner and I was seeing more of my scalp and a ton of hair on my pillow in the morning but it turns out I was fretting over nothing.
The norwood reaper is still coming for everybody though, so you better use your hair to get some pussy if you can. :feelshaha: