Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL President of Brazil tweeted a video of some fag sticking something up his ass and getting pissed on by some other fag during a carnival

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Fags are out doing that while we rot alone forever. Bring on the incel FEMA camps already. I'm prepared to get taken away

Based president tbh

Trump should retweet it if he wants to compete with Yang in 2020.

why is brazil so obsessed with carnivals? just a regular carnival with funnel cake and some shit rides/games=biggest thing to ever exist in brazil?

Being disgusted by this behaviour is seen as “far right” in 2019

i feel bad for the gays that just want to get through life without being associated with this weird and disgusting fag culture.

Brazil has more human rights than America.

Put all faggots in a workcamp and use them as labor slaves, that's what they deserve tbh.

i feel bad for the gays that just want to get through life without being associated with this weird and disgusting fag culture.
To a degree this, I dont have a problem with the concept of gays but an overwhelming percentage of them are extreme degenerates so they're reputations are pretty fair + if they simply dont act like the stereotypical flamboyant gay man then nobody would batt an eye and they could be fags to no end without a shitty rep/stereotype following them.

To a degree this, I dont have a problem with the concept of gays but an overwhelming percentage of them are extreme degenerates so they're reputations are pretty fair + if they simply dont act like the stereotypical flamboyant gay man then nobody would batt an eye and they could be fags to no end without a shitty rep/stereotype following them.
Well said. I mean if gays could just act like normal people act and not caricatures of people.

Also keep sex in the bedroom tbh. PDA is annoying even with straights

Based jewish puppy president

why is brazil so obsessed with carnivals? just a regular carnival with funnel cake and some shit rides/games=biggest thing to ever exist in brazil?
Carnival is like their national holiday. It's not just a regular one

Being disgusted by this behaviour is seen as “far right” in 2019
Previous generations would have formed a mob and beat all these fags to death. Public faggotry should be a crime.

I think there is some economic reasons too.

I think there is some economic reasons too.
They say it attracts tourists.. I dont know. Brazil is one of the least visited countries in SA

This guy is pretty based not going to lie about it.

The media and the left are trying to shame him because he posted the video and completely ignoring his denounce that aberrations commonly do bizarre fetishes in front of thousands of small children at events like that.

JFL BOLSNARO BEING FAR RIGHT

I am glad someone is smart enough to put the western degeneracy down.

I saw the video, how fucking disgusting these gays are! I really understand why God hates the faggots...

So one guy is literally fingering himself in his anus on stage and after that he lets another gay guy urinate on his head and hair, how fucking disgusting these people are?! Immoral animals that they are, how come the world has started to accept these filthy creatures?!

Holy shit that's probably one of the most based things a political leader ever done in recent times

I hope all degenerate faggots and feminists in brazil

This video is in Argentina at a gay parade, in addition to Bolsonaro cuck spreads fake news.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back