Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Presenting the Tubular-Jizz-Pocket 6000(TJP6000)

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
Ran out of tissue paper and had nowhere to cum so i took a littletube(with a lid) and came in it, catching a whiff of the rusty chips(not pringles) smell mixed with semen made me gag, i will cum in it from now on in order to create the ultimate stinkfest by having the jizz putrify inside the tightlysealed-round box.

Statusreport, the jizz has become liquid, as i open the lid and smell the insides, i gag so hard and my eyes water.

aw c'mon, it's a fun experiment, AND i never touch the insides.
Please don't demean the word "experiment" with what you are doing here, its just a disgusting waste of time, an experiment is about gathering results for some end goal, to discover something, you aren't going to collect data or discover anything here.

Please don't demean the word "experiment" with what you are doing here, its just a disgusting waste of time, an experiment is about gathering results for some end goal, to discover something, you aren't going to collect data or discover anything here.
Okay, let's call it a "fruitless experiment that happens to be disgusting".

how does you semen smell that bad wtf

Does your semen smell like chlorine? Mine does. Smells like a swimming pool.

I cant even smell my cum. I probably walk around stinking of it without knowing

patent pending

patent pending
ngl
how does you semen smell that bad wtf
Does your semen smell like chlorine? Mine does. Smells like a swimming pool.
I think containing it in a small brasstube(lidded) container amplifies the rankness, mix that with rustychips-smell and you got some shit to make you gag, broyos.
@Emergency Manual I don't know what chloerine and swimming pools smell like.
my nigga