Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Present/modern day degeneracy is taking ITSELF down. Just sit back.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Life fuel for some.

But why does it seem like every modern day degenerate movement or random invented "speeches" about random shit always end up promoting degeneracy or intentional destruction of society? Heck are they this stupid or is it intentional? Seriously, what the fuck happened? But nonetheless, here is how they are taking themselves down.

How are they taking themselves down?

Its quiet simple. Through their own contradictions.

"Refugees welcome!" Is a perfect example.

These modern day degenerates or whatever actively seek to let unchecked immigrants into their countries thinking they will join in with their pathetic movements. LOL! Do you think Chaddam gives a fuck about your shitty little protest? He will come to work, fuck anyone he wants and never go home since that is his new home. Now you are sad and angry and blaming "muhhh immigrants" when you actively seek to let them in.

And also, JFL at the diseases that are coming in.

Its all fine, you keep talking about other people, incels, etc but you are literally ruining yourselves through your own IDEAS.

You are your own enemies. You actively promote to bring in unchecked refugees from all around the world, every corner of the planet. And then you complain when they fuck you over.

THIS IS PROOF THAT ANY IDEAS THEY HAVE ULTIMATELY FAIL. AND WE DONT NEED TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Incels, dont get worked up about it. These people ruin themselves by their own hands, and they have the audacity to blame others when they are ruining themselves.

Also, on a side note. This feels intentional, its like these people want to ruin society, there are so many examples, the based refugees is one of many contradictions these people make.

The problem is that they want to ruin other people with them.

I hope refugees rape the shit out of white female liberals.

I hope they all get away with it.

Username checks out

They have the audacity to blame it on others when THEY THEMSELVES ruin society.
I think its a pretty typical reaction. We always blame everything on (((them)))

I hope refugees rape the shit out of white female liberals.

I hope they all get away with it.
They get away with plenty of crimes. Why?

Because THEY allowed it in the first place, they are bringing this on themselves with their own hand.

I only hope for this if I get to be a refugee :feelsokman:
Due to modern day randoms you are now actively invited and begged to come for a "better life" which it ultimately will be since you will be able to take everything you want, heck you dont even need to take.. they will provide it for you, haha. Now is your chance boyo, they literally want you.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelskek::feelskek:

Whoa! You're back! Nice. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: Try not to get banned again. I can't take all the popular users getting banned.
Sure bro, I will take care :feelsokman:

It's called degenerousy because it makes things and people degenerate so by definition it is self destructive.