Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Preselection a.k.a female co-signing is basically one of foids' requirements

Sigma

Sigma

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
★★
Tall High-tier normies and chadlites will be dismissed if he has no digital resumé (social media) or social circle suggesting that he's had multiple legitimate relationships or a flood of sexual liasons in the past. Nearly every foid I've interacted with is unintelligent but they seem to have a clever covert network of sorts regarding preselection. I honestly can't remember the last time I saw a foid orbiting some guy she was attracted to without trying to find out who he was on social media first in hopes of coming across pictures of said guy with other foids on dates, vacations, parties and etc.
I'm not sure why women don't trust and act on their primal urges alone anymore. This pre-selected thing that they do just makes any attempt to get a GF 1000x more difficult.

Tall High-tier normies and chadlites will be dismissed if he has no digital resumé (social media) or social circle suggesting that he's had multiple legitimate relationships or a flood of sexual liasons in the past. Nearly every foid I've interacted with is unintelligent but they seem to have a clever covert network of sorts regarding preselection. I honestly can't remember the last time I saw a foid orbiting some guy she was attracted to without trying to find out who he was on social media first in hopes of coming across pictures of said guy with other foids on dates, vacations, parties and etc.
I'm not sure why women don't trust and act on their primal urges alone anymore. This pre-selected thing that they do just makes any attempt to get a GF 1000x more difficult.
[UWSL]This post is pure ragefuel... preselection is as common a feature as fucking hypergamy (our worst enemy). I always hear the normies talk about how they flirt much more when they have a girlfriend than when they are single. It's one of the reasons, even if they don't want to admit it or aren't able to understand it, why women forgive infidelities, because it's proof that other women like their husbands, so it's valid. I'm going to vomit from suffering and disgust because the world of normies and everything they have (sex, validation, satisfaction) is brutal for me.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]This post is pure ragefuel... preselection is as common a feature as fucking hypergamy (our worst enemy). I always hear the normies talk about how they flirt much more when they have a girlfriend than when they are single. It's one of the reasons, even if they don't want to admit it or aren't able to understand it, why women forgive infidelities, because it's proof that other women like their husbands, so it's valid. I'm going to vomit from suffering and disgust because the world of normies and everything they have (sex, validation, satisfaction) is brutal for me.[/UWSL]

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back