Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel prescription wiley x's for me are 630 fucking dollars

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
went to an optometrist and she calculated it out and the lenses alone came out to be a jewing $390. I left without buying them. that's what I get for having weak eye genetics.

Glasses are a scam.

Glasses are a scam.
contacts are annoying as fuck and way more expensive long term. lasik is egregious. there's no good option for visioncels.

Glasses are a scam.

They were sunglasses.

IMG 6217

Sunglasses are lame/tryhard tbh. I never wear them.

just bought a pair from the same place my coworker did and they were $450. Literally more than my bike and my playstation for a pair of fucking glasses.

(((Bad vision))) (((products for treating bad vision)))

Fuck sake, eye appointments and lenses are free in my country. Its the frames that cost money. Its over for visioncels.

I wear glasses too. Being forced to pay to SEE is shit, especially since these normie cunts have normal vision.

I wear glasses too. Being forced to pay to SEE is shit, especially since these normie cunts have normal vision.
i have shitty hearing too it's OVER

AND shitty sense of smell because my nose is always stuffed. so shitty sense of taste probably too.

i have shitty hearing too it's OVER

AND shitty sense of smell because my nose is always stuffed. so shitty sense of taste probably too.

How is your feeling?

Any numbness?

Smug1

picked them up today. They don't even really look cool.:kys:
this will bother me until the end of time

Last edited: