Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Prepping for the collapse, whatever you want

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
A little guide on preparing for the collapse, whatever you call it. As an incel, you know that nobody cares about you, and that there will be no help coming your wayn, so it is up to you to prepare. This is my take on it.

Note: I have a 4 man group (medic, signals, team leader, navigator). We do regular field exercises, and have identical preparations (with some variation). As the medic, I am responsible for the medic kit. While we each have our own assigned role/speciality, we are proficient in each others areas: ie, we have all completed a first aid course, got our radio licenses, done navigation coursework through the SES/cadets. We all have our firearms license, and possess firarms. Some have done attended carbine/advanced patrolling classes, I'm only done a pistol handling and basic weapons class. Some are licensed to possess body armour, but I am still waiting for my application to be approved.
This is my gear for the first 14 days. After that, we will be in our retreat which is pre-stocked with 6 months of shit, and completely off-grid. Figured I'd show it as I re built my entire kit since getting a job.

if you want advice on gear selection, anything prepping related, contingency planning, group organisation etc, just ask. We are one of the better equipped, trained and organised prepper groups in Australia.

Complete kit:

DSCF6180

Clothing:
DSCF6173

Extras crate breakdown:
DSCF6174

Go pack (3 day) breakdown:
DSCF6153

First aid module go pack:
DSCF6157

Sleeping and shelter module:
DSCF6161

Rations module:
DSCF6164

Water module:
DSCF6165

Cooking and fire module:
DSCF6166

Hygiene module:
DSCF6170

In the extras crate, there are the following complete modules (not carried in the go pack as they're not necessary:
DSCF6177

DSCF6178

cost of all gear pictured: Maybe $4000 AUD. The most expensive item was the medic pack, with the TQs, chest seals and quick clots.
cost of training (for myself): $2050, from tacmed and other RTOs
cost of the retreat (cost was split between members), sheds, water tanks, sewage/power systems installed, and all the supplies stockpiled there: 250k AUD. The land was owned by a close relative, who sold off the area we wanted at the symbolic price of $1, and a trust was set up so that we can use it for the period of 10 yrs, to be renewed as desired.

based and apocalypsepilled

Don't have that kind of money.

Too expensive
If price is a worry, I can tell you how to do it on a budget. Max $500 spent.
Don't have that kind of money.
Neither do I, but I didn't go into debt to do it. $100 each week for the last 3 yrs to build it up.
You can do it on a very limited budget. - most people already have the basic items

id rather die
I planned for that too. I have a sui kit consisting of a high quality climbing rope with a pre-tied noose, pills, vodka, generator and a air tight death bag.

I planned for that too. I have a sui kit consisting of a high quality climbing rope with a pre-tied noose, pills, vodka, generator and a air tight death bag.
jfl i think jumping off a building head first whilst intoxicated would be more efficient

You should get a gun, so that the first guy with a gun can't rob you of all this shit you prepared on day 2 of the apocalypse.

You should get a gun, so that the first guy with a gun can't rob you of all this shit you prepared on day 2 of the apocalypse.
I have a pistol, but law restricts mag capacity to 6 rounds. I have a category H license.
It's in the black case in the large box with the clothing and boots.

Yoyo

Your.

On.

Your.

Own.