Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Prepare to get doxxed by cucks and whales smh

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
Now that .is posts are making the rounds everywhere on reddit we’re bound to get fucked by feds

Nah, the government has access to all your info already

By feds i means feoids

Let they doxx my balls. Imagine who fucking cares in my national shithole.

Nah, the government has access to all your info already
Should be water is wet to most at this point tbh- they already have access to basically everyone’s records; they likely know our real identity, location, family members, etc.

Should be water is wet to most at this point tbh- they already have access to basically everyone’s records; they likely know our real identity, location, family members, etc.
They 100% do if you live in 1st world country, that's why I'm somewhat careful of not saying too many edgy shit unless I'm sure it's completely legal

They 100% do if you live in 1st world country, that's why I'm somewhat careful of not saying too many edgy shit unless I'm sure it's completely legal
Yeah same here- i’m even worried about having spoke about my marijuana usage on here since it’s illegal in my area.

We are all on FBI watch lists for sure. They have our names and avatars all plastered on a big FBI research wall. They put all our data into AI systems that assess our risk of going ER and determine what level of surveillance they put us under.

1ed7b5c4678ff7f767a75bc16b725119.jpg

why do you care about that? if its truly ovER for you than you no longer care if you end up behind bars or dead.

I have done nothing illegal unless hating foids is illega, muh freeze peach and all that also fuck the gooberment don't tread on me :society:

Soooo is there a subdivision that watches these men and prevents these radicalists from committing actual rape and murder???

this person is more angry about about edgy internet posts than they are about family annihilators like chris watson watts who commit actual rape and murder.

this person is more angry about about edgy internet posts than they are about family annihilators like chris watson watts who commit actual rape and murder.
Shes a whore