Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee prenups: less useful than toilet paper and less powerful than a queef

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★★

View: https://x.com/GreekPhoebus/status/1800900293229760813

men who get married are the same as a dumb mouse eating cheese from a trap.

foids get fucked by Chadrones in public parks, building staircases, and dark alleyways,

but bluepill_tards think they need to bet a house, car and their savings on the roastbeef Roullet.

queef is above the law, evidently.
prenups are worthless, and married men can't even use paternity tests as evidence.

Men who get married in this modern are are idiots. I’d never marry (not like I have the option anyway) because I have too much stuff that I could lose. No whore is going to be taking my dad’s 1971 Camaro with 500 horsepower away from me. That car is awesome and has so many good memories from when he was still alive. I will not lose half my assets to some used up roastie.

The best thing a normie can do is not to play this marriage game. His chances of losing are enormous. Ascension to cuck is not beneficial in the West.

Please just nuke the world already

If i got married (impossible) i wouldnt do any government contracts.

west is on quick route to losing in the next ww
loser government is struggling to stop the normies from getting redpilled/blackpilled

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back