Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Premature cum when fapping

NormieKiller

NormieKiller

Banned
-
Do one of you has the same issue ?

Luckily no. I've already got too many flaws and disadvantages in looks department. Might as well rope if I have this problem

There's no reason to be fapping for longer than a minute. Just get it done and move on. Or do it again.

There's no reason to be fapping for longer than a minute. Just get it done and move on. Or do it again.
what? fapping is best when you set a night aside and just spend all night fapping. obviously a couple hours in yo dick starts to hurt but fuck it i dont really care what happens to my body at this point

Is it even possible to enjoy fapping? It's so fucking shit, always. Does anyone enjoy it or do they just lie to themselves that they do?

fap once a week. Trust me it's better

Yes bro. Sometimes I cum before the video even loads.

what? fapping is best when you set a night aside and just spend all night fapping. obviously a couple hours in yo dick starts to hurt but fuck it i dont really care what happens to my body at this point

This.

I always look forward to Friday nights because I spend about 4 hours fapping.

Is it even possible to enjoy fapping? It's so fucking shit, always. Does anyone enjoy it or do they just lie to themselves that they do?
It takes a sort of self delusion. So yes, we do lie to ourselves, but it is certainly enjoyable.

Never had that, only in rare cases.....it's the worst thing to happent to you and ruins a fap. Fap should last for a bit.

faceandlms isn't ugly