Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Pregnant foids don't deserve special treatment

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien
★★★★★
They're literally treated like princesses for getting creampied by Chad and Tyrone. Fuck this clown world.

Any foid doesn't deserve special treatment

How many pregnant women do you see on a daily basis?

It is becoming rarer and rarer to see pregnant women in the street.

Yes, I have noticed this as well. I used to see a lot of pregnant women as a kid. Come to think of it, I don't think I saw one pregnant woman this year. I'm not even kidding

Yes, I have noticed this as well. I used to see a lot of pregnant women as a kid. Come to think of it, I don't think I saw one pregnant woman this year. I'm not even kidding
Yeah, you're right. What's going on?

Yeah, you're right. What's going on?
More and more men are becoming incels due to women's increasing standards. Even the men that can get a girlfriend are reluctant to have kids because they know the kids can be weaponized against them in divorce. Also, marriage rates are dropping in the USA because divorce courts favor women almost all the time, and marriage isn't worth the risk anymore.

More and more men are becoming incels due to women's increasing standards. Even the men that can get a girlfriend are reluctant to have kids because they know the kids can be weaponized against them in divorce. Also, marriage rates are dropping in the USA because divorce courts favor women almost all the time, and marriage isn't worth the risk anymore.
Women rights, they said.

Thanks for an answer, brocel. :feelsokman: Interesting reply.

Women rights, they said.
Yep. We gave them rights, and they sure exploit them. They have just as many rights or more than men, but hardly any responsibilities. They can vote to send men to war, but cannot be drafted. I say women SHOULD be subject to the draft if they wanna vote. Right now, I am signed up for the selective service. It is mandatory for all men in a certain age range. If there is a war, I will have to fight. If women do not want to be subject to the draft, they should forfeit their right to vote.

Wait, this seems real. Maybe its because I rot more than I used to back in the day, but, even before I was a rotmaxed sperg, so idk how big of a diff that is

The worst form of criminality, is a pregnant slut.
Signalling the crime, and the pleasures derived from it. Unchecked consequence.

they dont deserve it all all

it’s for the better imo ,I want humans to be completely wiped out.

We deserve special treatment from them i.e. the milk:ahegao:

Pregnant foids deserve to be kicked in the stomach

Pregnant foids deserve to be pushed down flights of stairs

PREGNANT FOIDS MUST GIVE INCELS BREASTMILK TO DRINK :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

No one should get special treatment for anything. I'm all for full equality

The reason we are not seeing pregnant women that often is because the dumb bitches all took the covid jabs and can't have kids now.
Hahahaha