Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Pregnant currywhore sends her blueballed currycel husband a tape of her fucking chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Brown roasties love blaming islam and conservatism for becoming white worshiping whores, giving all those brown numales false hope and in the same time manipulating them into fighting their own culture for the benefit of women

Jfl at the comment section discussing about why the husband got the video and who send it when any beings in their right mind know that he deserves to know the fucking harsh truth about the woman who's not worthy of being called a wife

I remember reading this some time ago.

I bet her parents regret ever birthing this rancid whore.

This is pure evidence of how casual sex ruins female minds.

Just look at these fucking currywhores @EthnicelNL @chudur-budur

Last edited:
This is pure evidence of how casual sex ruins female minds.

What is most ridiculous is that women consider this freedom yet at the same time it fucks up their relationships and lifes, too. Women today are less happy than EVER BEFORE studies have shown. This society with it's women's freedom makes everybody miserable.

that's what happen when you're "ascend"

Not even surprised.
AWALT.
The amount of woman that do such a thing is large it's just a small percentage of those whores are on reddit.
If every foid had a reddit account more people would be black-pilled.

Foids have an exceptional talent for portraying themselves as the victim when in reality, it’s the complete opposite.

Reddit cucks eat it up, as expected.

What is most ridiculous is that women consider this freedom yet at the same time it fucks up their relationships and lifes, too. Women today are less happy than EVER BEFORE studies have shown. This society with it's women's freedom makes everybody miserable.

Exactly. High IQ.

Kek I remember this,

Since we got together he has been insecure about his penis size, and the guy in the video had a much larger penis. He kept asking me how many guys I have slept with, how big were there penises. To add to it all, I told him that I think blow jobs are gross, and I never gave him one. I never enjoyed giving them, and I really didn’t want to have to start.

Poor currycel didn't even get his dick sucked once after all that.

Serves her right

But women are the noble sex

this should be lifefuel. this bitch got what she deserved for being a dirty slut. this was posted 4 years ago. i wonder how things turned out. i hope she got divorced and had a miscarriage.

JFL at any curry betabux who marries a currywhore who lives in 'Murica.

He's bringing the CUCKENING upon himself.

" To add to it all, I told him that I think blow jobs are gross, and I never gave him one. "

Haha! I fucking love it. LOVE IT.

dickpill strikes again @fukmylyf

Good on that little Indian guy for not being a cuck. I hate it when a person says that sexual experiences before a relationship doesn't matter.

Why doesn't that cuck liquidize his assets store it away deforce her ass and move on as a mgtow coper or something

Disgusting whore, hopefully he realizes what the bitch truly is(a cumdumpster) and decides to get the fuck away, more power to him if he does that, here's hoping she miscaries and he divorces with minimal asset loss.

Disgusting whore, hopefully he realizes what the bitch truly is(a cumdumpster) and decides to get the fuck away, more power to him if he does that, here's hoping she miscaries and he divorces with minimal asset loss.

Her baby would be a future incel anyway

I love when even blue pilled beta providers find out how much of a whore she was.

Last edited:
AHAHAHHAHAHHAHhaha good good good!!!!!!!!

all the sex sessions foids had need to be played out in front of their parents

You know you’re a beta provider when a female won’t give you a blowjob :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

there's something wrong in the story. she said her husband thought she was virgin.
but everyone know that when a foids hymen is broken she loses blood.
how it is possible that her man belived the virgin BS?
I think is a LARP tbh

Kek I remember this,

Poor currycel didn't even get his dick sucked once after all that.

Reminds me of this comic:

GbO8M36

Brown roasties love blaming islam and conservatism for becoming white worshiping whores, giving all those brown numales false hope and in the same time manipulating them into fighting their own culture for the benefit of women
Where did islam come from?

She's indian. Like 90% of indians are hindu or sikh. Yes they're also conservative

I'm just happy. I hope she will suicide.

JFL @ this dumb curryniggress

"Teehee, I am just going to slut around and date, teehee, teehee"

*After betabux husbands gets angry at her for finding out about her whore past*

"OMG, like, WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TOO MEE!!!! PLS HELP, I AM SUFFERING!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back