Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Prefers a white man

She spent $20K on her body. Lives in New York so you have to make at least $80K. Prefers a white man​

cant stop mutt future, well, less competition for le future only-whiteys

If she puts a bag on her head all the time, I would

you got that jungle fever?

all sheboons prefer white men, it's just that they're too ugly to express their preferences since they know for sure no white man is going to date an ugly nigress

all sheboons prefer white men, it's just that they're too ugly to express their preferences since they know for sure no white man is going to date an ugly nigress
She is slim and cute but she is single mother

Are you white?

JBW coping mechanism.

I'd date a pretty one, but true

Last edited:
Someone spilled tea on her in comments

"I Know YaYa first off!!! Her REAL Name is Olivia and yes she has her own Business called Better Smiles Ny Poughkeepsie yes she is very very Toxic and Ghetto, She Sleeps around with everyone so she definitely a HOE, Thats why she just got her kids taken away, She makes her kids fight they are ghetto AF its really sad, she is still with Johnny this white dude who she claims is the daughters father well one of them!

She be lying so much yaya is ratchet af if you follow her on IG you will see how ghetto ratchet Toxic she is! All she did was LIE about everything on here except that she does own her business! She did the domestic Violence, so any men i would Stay Far far away from this girl! She has a criminal record just look her up! She's Never home with her kids. She dont cook or clean she rather choose Men and over her kids its sad, now she doesn't have them and they better off honestly!

She puts up a Go Fund Me for help yet she claims she had do much money! She's a User and an abuser! She is not from Harlem! She lives in Poughkeepsie Ny and her BF Johnny lives around the corner from her thats who's apartment she was in on this video she plays games and meets older men to have sex and get money from them!"

Honesty I would but I am too poor she wants guy who makes 80k, I make 10k
That's brutal brocel, you could look for africans they're broke ass hell, I'm sure there are some ok ones on that sea of monkeys

Into the trash it goes. It's always the low tier black women who prefer white mutants.

Into the trash it goes. It's always the low tier black women who prefer white mutants.
nigger exposed but also based for not supporting racemixing

Ethnic w0men are white man's proporty, so many of my Friends go to sea and Africa. Boomers are notorious for this.

Bitch said "I don't really care about height 6 feet is fine. Im 5'3"

Idc who goes with sheboons I hate them like ricecels hate noodlewhores

Yep, this True. Most female blacks hide their obsession with white men. But yoire wrong about BW not being able to get WM. Seen tons of BW with HTN white men

Yep, this True. Most female blacks hide their obsession with white men. But yoire wrong about BW not being able to get WM. Seen tons of BW with HTN white men
True but how many low tier or even mid tier bw have you seen with wm. The avg boon can't get a wm to take them seriously. That's why they get so angry when they see tyrone dating outside his race.

True but how many low tier or even mid tier bw have you seen with wm.
a decent amount. Though its mostly pinterest WMBF couples that i see. Men are far far more willingy to date down.
The avg boon can't get a wm to take them seriously. That's why they get so angry when they see tyrone dating outside his race.
Nah, BW can pull WM fairly easily, all women have infinite SMV. The problem is most BW are fat as fuck, THAT is what drives WM away

a decent amount. Though its mostly pinterest WMBF couples that i see. Men are far far more willingy to date down.

Nah, BW can pull WM fairly easily, all women have infinite SMV. The problem is most BW are fat as fuck, THAT is what drives WM away
Yeah fair enough. The whales usually have the worst attitude too

Sheboons sure are interesting species