Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Predictions for the future (America)

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
• more programs will be passed to pay women for having children.

• men who don't have wives will be taxed more

• homosexual pedophilia will be legalized in all states. (It already is in California)

• sex bots will be banned because they can be used to "simulate underage females"

• there will be a draft. Not for a world war but something similar to Vietnam where America gets in a useless war to keep the industrial war industry going.

I could see these occurring. America will eventually collapse at some point

Chilling Best Friend GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

behold the US armored brigade

I definitely think much of this will happen. Also, jfl that they'd tax the single men more and not tax the single women more who are the ones actually causing the problem

- Will probably all come true by 2030

I definitely think much of this will happen. Also, jfl that they'd tax the single men more and not tax the single women more who are the ones actually causing the problem
Of course they will. China is taxing men more and they're much less gynocentric than America. Men will pay the worst price as always.

My prediction checklist: 1) The birth rate will continue to fall every year. 2) There will be more degeneracy: faggots, trannies, cuckolds. 3) The growing number of single people and the atomization of society.

• homosexual pedophilia will be legalized in all states. (It already is in California)

• sex bots will be banned because they can be used to "simulate underage females"

• there will be a draft. Not for a world war but something similar to Vietnam where America gets in a useless war to keep the industrial war industry going.

All the CUNTries in the world should boycott and isolate aMUHrica

My prediction checklist: 1) The birth rate will continue to fall every year. 2) There will be more degeneracy: faggots, trannies, cuckolds. 3) The growing number of single people and the atomization of society.
Well, that's already happened.

Would be based but won't happen.

Well, that's already happened.

Would be based but won't happen.
The assumption about the war is good, I think Russia/Ukraine was a testing ground and now the American government will send its army to a conditional "Iran" to occupy people's thoughts with war, to do the same trick as with covid, when he occupied the entire information agenda for a whole year.

The US is the strongest country in the world. They would only be hurting themselves. China wont do that and they are the only other country that matters.

Taiwan-related shit

And another thing about California; they legalized child murder ''post partum abortion''

The US is the strongest country in the world. They would only be hurting themselves. China wont do that and they are the only other country that matters.
Yeah it won’t happen because most cuntries have to suck America’s dick

Taiwan-related shit

And another thing about California; they legalized child murder ''post partum abortion''
I do not believe that the United States as a whole or its people will risk saving one rice against another rice, maximum real-time arms supplies, as in Ukraine and sanctions. But for Israel and the Jews, a huge part of American white evangelical Christians will die with great pleasure, so great is their religious fervor in love with Jews.

I do not believe that the United States as a whole or its people will risk saving rice against wild rice, maximum real-time arms supplies, as in Ukraine and sanctions.
In the 1960s and 70s the average american didn't give two shits about viet farmers and yet they still got drafted and died there
Ukraine is EU's problem, ZOG elites of America don't consider Russia a threat, China is the big bad wolf in 2024+
I'm don't care much for the middle eastern bullshitery but maybe you're right, could be a second front in the new war

The assumption about the war is good, I think Russia/Ukraine was a testing ground and now the American government will send its army to a conditional "Iran" to occupy people's thoughts with war, to do the same trick as with covid, when he occupied the entire information agenda for a whole year.
That's certainly a possibility

Taiwan-related shit

We won't go to war with China. That'll never happen any time soon. All the elite profit off China too much. It's smoke and mirrors. Anarcho nihilist is right in saying it'll probably bs Iran we go to war with.

Yeah it won’t happen because most cuntries have to suck America’s dick
Yep:lasereyes:

"Pedophilia will be legalized"

"Sex bots will be banned for pedophilia"

We won't go to war with China. That'll never happen any time soon. All the elite profit off China too much. It's smoke and mirrors. Anarcho nihilist is right in saying it'll probably bs Iran we go to war with.
If u say so
It's over for Iran tbh, they will end up like Saddam's Iraq

What's the difference? The United States will receive reputational damage for this. If they just attack another country, even leftists will howl. Then it would be hypocritical to condemn Russia for attacking Ukraine, but attacking Iran itself would be obvious to the whole world.
If u say so
It's over for Iran tbh, they will end up like Saddam's Iraq

What's the difference? The United States will receive reputational damage for this. If they just attack another country, even leftists will howl. Then it would be hypocritical to condemn Russia for attacking Ukraine, but attacking Iran itself would be obvious to the whole world.
US won't give a shit, the whole world could condemn them but nothing would happen, just like Israel at the international court. Leftists howled in 2003 but that didn't stop anything.
''Then it would be hypocritical to condemn Russia for attacking Ukraine, but attacking Iran itself would be obvious to the whole world.''
Lol like they haven't been hypocritical towards russians before. Like I said, thirdworlders could whine and moan but that doesn't change the fact USA controls NATO and the west, they will be america's bitch no matter what

Foids will rather use Chad sperm donation than settle down which will lead to a increase in crime
Looks at the black community

When kamala is in the office the apocalypse will occur in another 4 years get gymmaxxxing boyos