Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Prediction: 3-4 Years From Now, Most Manlets and Even Some Normans Will Wear Elevator Shoes

• Thread starter Deleted member 35725
  • Start date
Deleted member 35725

Deleted member 35725

mogged by reality
-
I went today to a busy mall to pick up some stuff I ordered, a mall full of frolicking giddy jailbaits, wearing my new 4-inch elevator shoes (my barefoot height is 171 cm, which is 5'7), that is, looking 5'11 instead of being the utter abominable gnome I actually am.

Not here to shill for any company or whatever, but man, the difference between the treatment you receive as 5'7 and the one you receive as 5'11 cannot be overstated. From being looked down on and disrespected by virtually all men, and totally dismissed with contempt by foids of all ages and shapes, to... just people treating you normally, some even positively. At 5'7, I get no IOIs ever. None. Zero. At 5'11, I can actually score some occasional IOIs from foids, including even prime (illegal :fbi:) jailbaits at the mall, granted I also accentuate whatever positive features I may possess. It's like for the first time in your life, you actually feel like a real man.

So anyway, I have a strong conclusion, a conclusion which is a prediction: as the heightpill -- which is the truest of true blackpills -- becomes widely available knowledge within soyciety, virtually all manlets will start wearing elevator shoes. I'm in fact already acquainted with some manlets who do (nowadays it's usually 5'3 turbo-manlets), and the trend is going to massively accelerate. Foids are going to be pissed off about it probably (lol the hypocrisy, they literally use "what if I wear heels" to reject short men), but that doesn't matter.

When you start seeing even 5'9-6'0 normies wearing gigantic 4-inch elevator shoes, you'll witness a true form of a Fisherian Runaway. It's happening! We incels are just ahead of the curve with this forbidden, arcane knowledge. I expect this to become a widespread international phenomenon some 3-4 years henceforward.

If these groups don't get exterminated first

I am normal height but I am gonna buy some sound like a good cope

HIGH IQ...

I recently suggested a incel who made a thread today to order shoe lifts from Amazon....

could you please show me the product you order via PM?

I need it for jobs. Not women.

Jobs treat you like garbage if you are short.

even four inches won't get me in the game, i need 8 inches at minimum

At 5'11, I can actually score some occasional IOIs from foids, including even prime (illegal :fbi:) jailbaits
Gtfo here son, if all you needed was 4 inches and you're suddenly attractive, you're fakecel. I know a 5'7 guy who slays and he doesnt belong on this site either.

Gtfo here son, if all you needed was 4 inches and you're suddenly attractive, you're fakecel. I know a 5'7 guy who slays and he doesnt belong on this site either.
Still not having any sex or a girlfriend despite some occasional IOIs, though. When I actually ascend I'll fuck off immediately. But I have some serious issues besides height (physical, mental, and generally life-wise), so don't expect me to ascend any time soon.

4 inches sounds pretty noticeable

In the future manlets will be killed because women claim they owe some shitty eugenic excuse and the gyno-centric misandric simp government will just obey.

4 inches sounds pretty noticeable
Yeah, you need to wear broad-bottomed pants to cover some of the shoe at the top. Skinny jeans or shorts are prohibited, unless you really want your huge shoes to be stared at.

You may also apply the PUA strategy of "peacocking," that is, generally looking outrageously cool (this is essentially status fraud), but that requires the kind of low-inhibition and neurotypicality that most incels don't possess; if you have social anxiety -- as many of us do, especially after years upon years of being treated like canine feces -- well, now you'll have to deal with people constantly looking at you, which may be tough and intimidating and challenging. So you should probably go easy on the peacocking strategy and not draw too much attention to yourself. You do, however, want people to pay attention to some interesting detail on the upper or middle part of your body, so that they won't gaze too intently near your shoes. E.g., I wore a colorful mandala necklace.

I don't know if all this stuff gets you laid (if it got me laid, I wouldn't be posting here - at the end of the day, I come back home and masturbate), but it does make you feel so much better. Imagine, just imagine, being a foid and constantly receiving positive attention just for existing. We'll never experience anything even remotely similar to that, but if you fix your subhuman height with crazy shoes and then commit an added bit of status fraud via cool clothing or accessories or whatever, I guess some people will enjoy looking at you. That's just having your foot at the door, which, if you're a 5'7 manlet with no elevator shoes, is simply impossible. So it's better to have some.

Men of the past wore lifts and then foids stole them despite having literally no need to look taller. RageFuel. :lasereyes:

Bleh. It ruins proportions even furhter.

Bleh. It ruins proportions even furhter.

I think that has to do with the Matthew Effect, in that the shorter you are, the less you are able to pull it off, so you need to content yourself with a smaller lift. Someone who is 5'3 obviously cannot pull off 4-inchers, he needs perhaps 2.5-inchers, otherwise he will make a total clown :feelsclown: of himself. But at 5'7, I think that I can pull off 4-inchers, provided the rest of my attire is suited for that task.

I think that has to do with the Matthew Effect, in that the shorter you are, the less you are able to pull it off, so you need to content yourself with a smaller lift. Someone who is 5'3 obviously cannot pull off 4-inchers, he needs perhaps 2.5-inchers, otherwise he will make a total clown :feelsclown: of himself. But at 5'7, I think that I can pull off 4-inchers, provided the rest of my attire is suited for that task.
Hey man if it legit helps your confidence and you notice better treatment, go all for it :feelscomfy:

im a giga manlet, and fuck off, i wont wear elevator shoe or whatever cucked shit like those.

better to try to get a foid who tolerate the height than to "impress" more foids only later on to find you're a giga manlet. :feelsdevil: it's like having a hair system as a bald man only to have a big wind that blow it all off :feelshaha:
I wanna respect the effort but yeah it feels cucked to have to do this stuff in hope of a woman looking at you slightly more positively than the disgust revilement they already hold for people like us. My uncle got a hair transplant for several thousand pounds and I find that a bit cucked too, since hes already married as well lol

No, they'll be walking on slits.:feelsthink::feelsokman::feelskek: JFL at this :feelsclown:
79621409 a clown walking on stilts

Jfl 4 Inch lifts. U would look like utter clown in then. 2 inches at most

They already do

I know people that are 6 foot 2 and wear insoles to boost another 2-3 inches.

Since male sexlessness is increasing and will continue to increase, this is very much possible.